[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good bye huddle

steeler

:D

I don't know who this is, but this was one of the funniest "alias" posts in a long time.

1309108[/snapback]

:D No alias, just a newbie tool. Look at the post count, not even someone as prolific as Blitz could rack up that many posts in that time frame as an alias.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This day just keeps getting better.

1309096[/snapback]

:D Nice Hook. The only thing worse than his post is his avatar. :D

If you are so smart then start your own site. PLEASE!

I dont blame him, nothing but uneducated winebag pussies hang out here. I didnt join the Huddle for football help, im SMARTER than (or at least know what i think is right) everyone who writes here. I learned nothing. I only joined for a place to chat back and forth on a forum. Guess what, nobody could ever answer a post with a factual response. Its always "i live in Phili and you dont know what your talking about, or who is better than Shaun". The answer, who cares, if you people cant handle peoples opinion based on the facts they present than piss on you all.

The Seahawks were a garbage team that was handed a Super Bowl birth, but all i hear is how All World they are and how the refs robbed them. WAHHHHHHHHHHHH go cry to your mommy. They were blessed to be there and they lost. Get over it.

You wankers might have learned something if you listened to me, but you dont, i dont wear "huddler" panties like the rest of you, so im an outcast. My feelings arent hurt, what bothers me is how so many people can be such bandwagon fags.

There is very few original opinions here. You all think exactly alike, give you a stat book and you know it all. You dont have the brains to see past the stats to whats really going on.

Am i always right? NO. But thats why you should respond with your facts and a well written piece. Show me why you disagree, i can respect that. These constant insults and answers like "how many games did you watch?" are just garbage wimp ways out.

Come on heros, give us some facts, oh wait you dont have any, thats why your huddlers. A bunch of tent poles who have to glob on to eachother and make manly love so that you feel like you belong. I dont belong, i dont follow the herd, i go my own way, and for that, im a fliping hated bad person. GOOD, i can be hated somewhere else too, where at least maybe everyone isnt a robot. Your responses are always the same, a bunch of 10 year olds putting down anyone you disagree with.

Mike Holmgren is a pile of sht, hes a big reason the Seahawks lost, but you wont find that here. Its all the Refs fault. Blame them, its easier than trying to disect what really happened. The refs didnt take a sack then throw a pick, Seattle did, a few ref calls dont decide a game, the entire 60 minutes decides a game, and Seattle didnt make the most of their 60 minutes.

I wont be renewing my subscription, and that news should make you all smile. Now you can all sit around and circle jerk eachother, its what you live for. Enjoy it.

1309089[/snapback]

I guess I didn't miss much in the previous 539 posts...:D

You wankers might have learned something if you listened to me, but you dont, i dont wear "huddler" panties like the rest of you, so im an outcast. My feelings arent hurt, what bothers me is how so many people can be such bandwagon fags.

1309089[/snapback]

:D best quote EVER!

:D No alias, just a newbie tool.  Look at the post count, not even someone as prolific as Blitz could rack up that many posts in that time frame as an alias.

1309120[/snapback]

I was attempting to minimize his assinine post through the use of subtle humor and feigned ignorance. Do I need to explain everything - What are you a Big 12 grad or something? :D:D

1309089[/snapback]

Maybe DMD and WW will make the step after Huddler MVP into Huddler Bandwagon Fags. 20,000 posts and up. Blitz may be the only one that qualifies, but Spain's sniffing at it :D

1309025[/snapback]

Wow, I agree with an Indy fan.....must be the offseason :D

Like Zar said everyone needs to take a deep breath. If Menudo is fine then with Sarge's appology then we should just drop it (although I don't think I read the post everyone is referring to). If Steeler want's to leave then he should just do that and send an email to DMD to express his complaints. If we were all friends we'd just meet for a beer tonight and all would be ok. :D

I dont blame him, nothing but uneducated winebag pussies hang out here. I didnt join the Huddle for football help, im SMARTER than (or at least know what i think is right) everyone who writes here. I learned nothing. I only joined for a place to chat back and forth on a forum. Guess what, nobody could ever answer a post with a factual response. Its always "i live in Phili and you dont know what your talking about, or who is better than Shaun". The answer, who cares, if you people cant handle peoples opinion based on the facts they present than piss on you all.

The Seahawks were a garbage team that was handed a Super Bowl birth, but all i hear is how All World they are and how the refs robbed them. WAHHHHHHHHHHHH go cry to your mommy. They were blessed to be there and they lost. Get over it.

There is very few original opinions here. You all think exactly alike, give you a stat book and you know it all. You dont have the brains to see past the stats to whats really going on.

Am i always right? NO. But thats why you should respond with your facts and a well written piece. Show me why you disagree, i can respect that. These constant insults and answers like "how many games did you watch?" are just garbage wimp ways out.

Come on heros, give us some facts, oh wait you dont have any, thats why your huddlers. A bunch of tent poles who have to glob on to eachother and make manly love so that you feel like you belong. I dont belong, i dont follow the herd, i go my own way, and for that, im a fliping hated bad person. GOOD, i can be hated somewhere else too, where at least maybe everyone isnt a robot. Your responses are always the same, a bunch of 10 year olds putting down anyone you disagree with.

Mike Holmgren is a pile of sht, hes a big reason the Seahawks lost, but you wont find that here. Its all the Refs fault. Blame them, its easier than trying to disect what really happened. The refs didnt take a sack then throw a pick, Seattle did, a few ref calls dont decide a game, the entire 60 minutes decides a game, and Seattle didnt make the most of their 60 minutes.

I wont be renewing my subscription, and that news should make you all smile. Now you can all sit around and circle jerk eachother, its what you live for. Enjoy it.

1309089[/snapback]

Sorry that you feel that way. Not everyone is what you described and that shiatt goes on everywhere. I actually have liked a lot of what you have posted. I too think outside the box and hate it when everyone conforms to the same opinion sometimes, I tend to use this to my advantage though :D Anyway, you and I both knew SEA was soft and didn't play anyone this year, we knew they couldn't beat the #6 seed on one of their worst days unless they brought their A game, and they didn't and lost cause of it. Holmgren is overrated :D

I was attempting to minimize his assinine post through the use of subtle humor and feigned ignorance.  Do I need to explain everything - What are you a Big 12 grad or something?  :D    :D

1309148[/snapback]

OK, that is it. I have had it. I am sick and tired of all of the Big 12 cr*p. I have a degree from the Big 12. So you can all go to h*ll. I would quite the f*cking forum but I can't. I need the money I make off of FF to get through the winter. But I do not like any of you anymore. So there.

I remember Steeler going off the wall ballistic on me last year when I lost a sig line bet to Menudo and him and misplelled "Pittsburgh". He sure is a sensitive little puppy for someone who can, and has dished it out.   :D

1308952[/snapback]

Speaking of sig bets :D

Edited by Menudo

OK, that is it. I have had it.  I am sick and tired of all of the Big 12 cr*p.  I have a degree from the Big 12.  So you can all go to h*ll.  I would quite the f*cking forum but I can't.  I need the money I make off of FF to get through the winter.  But I do not like any of you anymore.  So there.

1309180[/snapback]

Anyone else have the mad chili farts this morning.

I'm talkin' lethal.

1309181[/snapback]

I'm with ya! Wife made Taco Soup....I had some for lunch too!! :D

OK, that is it. I have had it.  I am sick and tired of all of the Big 12 cr*p.  I have a degree from the Big 12.  So you can all go to h*ll.  I would quite the f*cking forum but I can't.  I need the money I make off of FF to get through the winter.  But I do not like any of you anymore.  So there.

1309180[/snapback]

:D How does one 'quite' a forum? Is this a skill that is learned as part of the vaunted Big 12 Curriculum?

1309180[/snapback]

:D:D