[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good bye huddle

steeler

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when did you become such a b1tch?

1309781[/snapback]

I haven't changed. :D

Seriously, are you just POed that the Colts weren't able to win despite the officials' obvious attempts to hand them the game? Hines Ward was the one player who stood out in that game. Talk about the bad officiating all you want, and conjecture about how it affected the outcome, but don't disrespect Hines Ward or the way he played.

Seriously, are you just POed that the Colts weren't able to win despite the officials' obvious attempts to hand them the game?  Hines Ward was the one player who stood out in that game.  Talk about the bad officiating all you want, and conjecture about how it affected the outcome, but don't disrespect Hines Ward or the way he played.

1309794[/snapback]

I'm just pissed that the Super Bowl was a truly awful game that was so one-sided and unevenly called that one team had no chance to win. I have NEVER stated that the Steelers "stole" the game or that the Seahawks would have won the game. I just don't think we know what the outcome would have been if the game had been called fairly. It wasn't. Period. I feel cheated as a football fan. And I'm SOOOOO glad I'm not on the losing side of that travesty.

17 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

12 Members: twiley, Down Goes Frazia, rellen13, PatsFanCT, bluedog, Easy n Dirty, CaptainHook, Chargerz, BigTen, alexgaddis, Hugh-mongus, Tommyknocker

Not many baginas to look at today Doc? :D

Edited by twiley

I'm just pissed that the Super Bowl was a truly awful game that was so one-sided and unevenly called that one team had no chance to win.  I have NEVER stated that the Steelers "stole" the game or that the Seahawks would have won the game.  I just don't think we know what the outcome would have been if the game had been called fairly.  It wasn't.  Period.  I feel cheated as a football fan.  And I'm SOOOOO glad I'm not on the losing side of that travesty.

1309804[/snapback]

Well the Seahawks did have a chance to win. Just like the Steelers, despite the "so one-sided and unevenly called" game against the Colts, had a chance to win and took it.

I agree that we were all cheated as football fans.

And I still think your sig is unfair to Hines Ward who did nothing to taint that game and who deserved the honor.

Well the Seahawks did have a chance to win.  Just like the Steelers, despite the "so one-sided and unevenly called" game against the Colts, had a chance to win and took it.

And I still think your sig is unfair to Hines Ward who did nothing to taint that game and who deserved the honor.

1309817[/snapback]

Are you blind and dumb? Around 60% of the country and the Huddle think the refs gave the game to the Steelers. Look at the ESPN poll or the poll that is here on our boards. Are you trying to take up the slack for the recently departed steelers for the idiot homer?

Well the Seahawks did have a chance to win.  Just like the Steelers, despite the "so one-sided and unevenly called" game against the Colts, had a chance to win and took it.

1309817[/snapback]

No. They didn't have a chance to win. EVERY time they made a play into Steeler territory it was called back. And 10 yard penalty was added. Then they wouldn't call offsides calls that lead to sacks.

As for the Indy game, I will agree that there were 3 bad calls against Pittsburgh (2 non-called PI's and the overturnd INT), but there were 2 bad calls against Indy (the non-called PI on the Colts first drive on third down, and the no-call on the false start when the Steelers were trying to run the clock.) But that game was not as one sided over and over again like yesterdays SB.

Do the Steelers still win if Leavy doesn't interfere? Maybe. But he was the most consistent factor in the Steelers favor in that game. Even Hines dropped a couple balls. Thus, Leavy gets my MVP. It's not official or anything. And I doubt Hines cares. My MVP doesn't get a new truck.

Edited by CaptainHook

When did you turn into such a tool?

1309780[/snapback]

when did you become such a b1tch?

1309781[/snapback]

:D I think the world is ending...

...Hook and I have been getting along, and now he and Squeegie are at each other's throats... :D

:D Ya gotta love irony...

Not many baginas to look at today Doc? :D

1309815[/snapback]

It's just that I'm mesmerized by this thread. I keep coming back to it! :D

Are you blind and dumb?  Around 60% of the country and the Huddle think the refs gave the game to the Steelers.  Look at the ESPN poll or the poll that is here on our boards.  Are you trying to take up the slack for the recently departed steelers for the idiot homer?

1309830[/snapback]

::D Shoo. I'm not wasting my time trying to explain things to people like you who aren't going to listen anyway.

Anyone else have the mad chili farts this morning.

I'm talkin' lethal.

1309181[/snapback]

I'm with ya!  Wife made Taco Soup....I had some for lunch too!! :D

1309186[/snapback]

Jambalaya, burgers, beer and guacamole pack a wallop.  Go ask the toilet here at my office.

1309187[/snapback]

Hot wings & beer...I was running everybody off, even myself.

BTW, wth is this shucks? What did I miss? Dammit you get away from the computer for a freakin day & all f'n hell breaks loose.

Hot wings & beer...I was running everybody off, even myself.

BTW, wth is this shucks? What did I miss? Dammit you get away from the computer for a freakin day & all f'n hell breaks loose.

1309874[/snapback]

It's like a friggin' soap opera in here. :D

::D  Shoo.  I'm not wasting my time trying to explain things to people like you who aren't going to listen anyway.

1309872[/snapback]

Maybe it is you that need to be listening to us, the unbiased fans of the NFL who say the refs screwed the Seahawks. Of course you are far to arrogant to do that. Just like in politics rather than admit you are wrong, you just try to sluff it off.