[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good bye huddle

steeler

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Why do things have to get personel around here?  Life is short and there are more important things in life than a Super Bowl, trust me.  Calling out someone about a post is one thing but calling out a guys family is another.  There are guys I like and do not like that post.  If you do not like something that someone has posted then say it and drop it.  No reason to rant and rave about something that probably will never affect you or yor family.  If STEELER wants to leave than I say it is his loss.  I have be called out in posts I make but I take it and move on.  Just remember everyone has a right to MY OPINION  :D .

1309015[/snapback]

:D:D:D:D

I was attempting to bring some humor into the thread by cracking some wise nonsense, but it went over worse than Whomper's parot joke.  Everyone is just sooooooo uptight today.

1309292[/snapback]

Shut up you big meanie. I'm NOT uptight. :D

:D:D:D

:peaks in the door:

What the hey???  This thread is a mess!  It's all over the place for cryin' out loud... well, you'd all better clean this place up before mom and dad get home, or I'm telling!

:backs out the door:

1309296[/snapback]

:D