[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not Quite Fast Food....

Duchess Jack

What's your poison  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What's your poison

• Ground Round
    • Chilis
    • Applebees
    • Damons
    • Fridays
    • Bennigans
    • Olive Garden
    • Chi Chis
    • Johnny Carinos
    • Macaroni Grill
    • Houlihans

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking that most of these are regional... so I am sure I missed a bunch of them... but what's your poison

...dang I'm bored.  ((gave my notice so I don't feel like working))

1325551[/snapback]

I didn't recognize many of them or had never been. But even so, I would have voted for all over Olive Garden.

:D Strangely enough, this is a level of dining of which I never really partake. Either it's fast food if I'm in a hurry, or I would go to a real restaurant, such as a neighborhood place: Italian, Mexican, Thai, Indian, Chinese, Sushi etc.

Edited by Bonehand

Damons is the bomb diggity guys. The best ribs you can get anywhere and they have controls at the tables so you can listen to any of the games that are on any TV in the place. Highly recommend if you have never been.  :D  :D

1325589[/snapback]

Damon's is the best. About 15-20 of us gather at Damons from 4:00 to close on the first day of the NCAA tournament. Ribs, beer, and wall of televisions... :D

Can I throw in PF Changs or is that too nice? I guess I might vote for Olive Garden ONLY because I like their breadsticks and salad, not their bland, mediocre food.

Applebee's has to be the most boring menu in the world.

Edited by TDFFFreak

chili's is pretty good for a burger or some fajitas. macaroni grill is pretty good simple italian, and i don't mind olive garden either if you can pick a time when it's not full of silverheads sipping white zin. bennigans mostly sucks, but i love their greasebomb monte christo.

applebee's and friday's are disgusting :D

Yeah, I'm digging on PF Changs or Bamboo Club myself. Of the ones listed, I think Chili's, and Applebees are very similar...like Ruby Tuesdays.

Applebees or Chili's for me...even though I do like Damon's...just been a long time.