[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Just Got Banned From Another Site

spain

I have been taking a little break from the huddle the past few months. Posting everyday but not alot of stuff. But I have been going to other, non-football communities. I was being rather tame by Huddle standards. I was banned today for something that wouldnt even have garnered a second glance. I am lol at how sensitive admins are now.

I have been taking a little break from the huddle the past few months.  Posting everyday but not alot of stuff.  But I have been going to other, non-football communities.  I was being rather tame by Huddle standards.  I was banned today for something that wouldnt even have garnered a second glance.  I am lol at how sensitive admins are now.

1384410[/snapback]

Well, point us in that direction so we can see what got you banned. :D

it didn't have to do with the ingredients of your chili did it?

1384745[/snapback]

OOOHHHH, so that was the problem--I thought I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of? got mad just because H8 wanted to feed chili to some Jewish children. hmmm...

Guest Cherni
OOOHHHH, so that was the problem--I thought I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of? got mad just because H8 wanted to feed chili to some Jewish children.  hmmm...

1384856[/snapback]

:D

I have been taking a little break from the huddle the past few months.  Posting everyday but not alot of stuff.  But I have been going to other, non-football communities.  I was being rather tame by Huddle standards.  I was banned today for something that wouldnt even have garnered a second glance.  I am lol at how sensitive admins are now.

1384410[/snapback]

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:huh:

Did they send you an email??

1384410[/snapback]

If it wouldn't even garner a second glance here, why aren't you sharing?