[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bier's Trip to NY

Hugh 0ne

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Classic!  It reminds of whenever I meet up with a huddler or talking about a trip I'm about to make to meet up with huddlers..."yeah, I...umm...:D...am gonna meet some...ummm...:D...friends out...or something.  :D

1448908[/snapback]

:D Yes, last July 4th when I was at my brother in laws house in Illinois, I told them I was going to meet some friends at a bar. They asked how I knew these "friends". I said "uh, well, you see, we chat together on a fantasy football message board". Their looks were priceless! :D It is sort of odd to explain to the unbelievers... :D

:D  Yes, last July 4th when I was at my brother in laws house in Illinois, I told them I was going to meet some friends at a bar.  They asked how I knew these "friends".  I said "uh, well, you see, we chat together on a fantasy football message board".  Their looks were priceless! :D  It is sort of odd to explain to the unbelievers... :D

1449011[/snapback]

Yup, I made the mistake of stating that once and now I get razzed every now and then about meeting up with my ghey internet buddies. :D

Edit:

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to explain WCOFF in Sept. "Uh...yeah...I'm going to Vegas and meeting up with a bunch of dudes that I've never even met in person....uh...yeah...I'm actually sharing a room with a few...uh." :D

Edited by twiley

I get the impression you were trying to mislead me  :D

1448995[/snapback]

The :D was supposed to tip you off to the fact that I was messing with you. Besides, NSab knows about the right dates, and you're both cordially invited. :D

Edited by Hugh 0ne

:D:D:D Good Stuff. Me, Nsab, and Marauders are gonna show you guys a fun party game. Its called pin the tail on the freshly whacked person.

:D  Yes, last July 4th when I was at my brother in laws house in Illinois, I told them I was going to meet some friends at a bar.  They asked how I knew these "friends".  I said "uh, well, you see, we chat together on a fantasy football message board".  Their looks were priceless! :D  It is sort of odd to explain to the unbelievers... :D

1449011[/snapback]

Yep, my wife has now adjusted, since the Sky tour, Club and Seductive have also been here. She now understands the huddle thing.

Then there was the time that SteelBunz was coming in town and was going to stay at our house. Had to tell the wife that some chick I hooked up with on the internet was going to be spending the night with us! :D

Then there was the time that SteelBunz was coming in town and was going to stay at our house.  Had to tell the wife that some chick I hooked up with on the internet was going to be spending the night with us! :D

1449215[/snapback]

...and the following week you were sent off to a couples shower. :D

Then there was the time that SteelBunz was coming in town and was going to stay at our house.  Had to tell the wife that some chick I hooked up with on the internet was going to be spending the night with us! :D

1449215[/snapback]

:D It is really strange trying to explain the Huddle to other people, they always look at you like you are off your rocker.

Yup, I made the mistake of stating that once and now I get razzed every now and then about meeting up with my ghey internet buddies.  :D

Edit:

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to explain WCOFF in Sept.  "Uh...yeah...I'm going to Vegas and meeting up with a bunch of dudes that I've never even met in person....uh...yeah...I'm actually sharing a room with a few...uh." :D

1449024[/snapback]

Try explaining why you get multiple camera phone shots of glasses of wine from your "internet buddy". :D

I'll bring my neighbors cat.  :D

1449082[/snapback]

Edited by darin3

Classic!  It reminds of whenever I meet up with a huddler or talking about a trip I'm about to make to meet up with huddlers..."yeah, I...umm...:D...am gonna meet some...ummm...:D...friends out...or something.  :D

1448908[/snapback]

Yeah - explaining to my co-workers picking up Wiegie at the airport then, to my family the meeting him for beers Saturday night was a bit..... awkward.

Yeah - explaining to my co-workers picking up Wiegie at the airport then, to my family the meeting him for beers Saturday night was a bit..... awkward.

1449371[/snapback]

:D I find that it's only as awkward as you make it. Maybe because I have been meeting people over the internet since I was in college (14 years ago :D ). If someone asks how I met a person I just tell them. Heck, I met my wife online, so why should a friend cause embarassment.

:D  I find that it's only as awkward as you make it.  Maybe because I have been meeting people over the internet since I was in college (14 years ago :D ).  If someone asks how I met a person I just tell them.  Heck, I met my wife online, so why should a friend cause embarassment.

1449380[/snapback]

Because most people aren't as :D as you? :D