[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Attention Newbies and/or Thin-skinned posters

cre8tiff

Imagine what this board would look like if we didn't have our resident 'bullies'.

Push through it newbs. this is a great place because we have folk that regularly take out the trash.

Damned unions. The sanitation engineers up North apparently aren't doing their jobs, as you are still here :D

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm amazed that the ones who complain the loudest are usually the biggest instigators and attention wh0re's around.

Guess what, if you walk into a bar you've never been in before, and you start shouting loudly and constantly without regard for the people around you (esp. the regulars), you're going to get your ass piled on.

This isn't rocket science. S.T.F.U.N.T. :D

That has much more to do with your user name. :D

There may be some validity in this statement.

Because it either implies that:

a. you are/were a Medudo fan

or

b. you are intentionally trying to be a constant reminder to us all of a nasty assault to all of our senses from said group. So right out of the gate we are expecting you to be just as grating to the senses as your monicker would suggest, and at times you have lived up to the hype.

That being said, you have been much less annoying lately, and I think I can speak for the group in thanking you for that. Now, all you need to do is change your name to something slightly less offensive, such as say, Prince or maybe Cyndi Lauper, and I think you will gain the respect of all of us.

Edited by rattsass

There may be some validity in this statement.

Because it either implies that:

a. you are/were a Medudo fan

or

b. you are intentionally trying to be a constant reminder to us all of a nasty assault to all of our senses from said group. So right out of the gate we are expecting you to be just as grating to the senses as your monicker would suggest, and at times you have lived up to the hype.

That being said, you have been much less annoying lately, and I think I can speak for the group in thanking you for that. Now, all you need to do is change your name to something slightly less offensive, such as say, Prince or maybe Cyndi Lauper, and I think you will gain the respect of all of us.

Well, the name Menudo was my pledge name because they said I looked like one of the guys in Menudo. I used it on the message board because I knew it would be funny and cause a lot of ripping, and it was indeed successful, as some of the old timers will tell you (Bronco Billy).

As for me being less annoying, it is probably due to the fact that football hasn't been played. I'm sure I'll start annoying you and many others once the Steelers start piling up the wins....... :D

Well, the name Menudo was my pledge name because they said I looked like one of the guys in Menudo. I used it on the message board because I knew it would be funny and cause a lot of ripping, and it was indeed successful, as some of the old timers will tell you (Bronco Billy).

As for me being less annoying, it is probably due to the fact that football hasn't been played. I'm sure I'll start annoying you and many others once the Steelers start piling up the wins....... :D

Super. :D something to look forward to

I'm amazed that the ones who complain the loudest are usually the biggest instigators and attention wh0re's around.

Guess what, if you walk into a bar you've never been in before, and you start shouting loudly and constantly without regard for the people around you (esp. the regulars), you're going to get your ass piled on.

This isn't rocket science. S.T.F.U.N.T. :D

Preach on! :D

5. Offering to beat the brains out of someone who is an anonymous member of the board is pointless. Releasing private information to them in order to challenge them to a fistfight will likely result in the next issue of CorkSoakers magazine showing up in your mailbox.

Any time, any place.

I always thought his nickname was a tribute to all the men U do.

Actually, menudo is a spanish word that means "small".

Would either of you like to meet at my house for a fistfight ? :D

Man, the older crew that patrolled the halls of the Huddle when I joined pounced on you big time. You sucked it up, took it for the good natured fun it was meant to be, and moved forward. The only reason I rake you for it occassionally is fond rememberance of the intense flaming you got nailed with as a newbie. You done good, grasshoppah.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Bronco Billy

8. Grits offers good advice, do not become one of the yearly multitude that calls for his head. I made the mistake last year of getting pissed off at him, but have realized since he was merely pointing out my ignorant questions.

I can't really agree with this as I've done nothing to Grits and his been nothing but a dick to me, but I just move right on. Good point though don't be thin-skinned, you won't last.