[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Getting Deployed to Middle East!

IrishPride

I know I have more important things to worry about, Like my Family but I'll Miss you guys....See you next Year...... :D:D I'll even miss Grit's...... :D On a serious note, Kept up the support...our Troops, me included, appreciate everything from back home...The little things mean more than you'll ever know.......Especially around the holidays......IrihPride Ssgt USAF......Thanks, see you next year!

I know I have more important things to worry about, Like my Family but I'll Miss you guys....See you next Year...... :D:D I'll even miss Grit's...... :D On a serious note, Kept up the support...our Troops, me included, appreciate everything from back home...The little things mean more than you'll ever know.......Especially around the holidays......IrihPride Ssgt USAF......Thanks, see you next year!

Good luck Irish, we look forward to your return.

And THANK YOU! We wouldn't be The United States Of America without guys like you.

:D

:D

Take good care!! :D

IrishPride - My thoughts and prayers are with you, your fellow troops, and the families. Be safe. Thanks for being there for our country. I'll also be praying that there's better leadership for you guys. They better be looking out for you (war and post-war), the troops, and all the families of those serving in the military. God speed.

Thank you! It's because of people like you that this great country exists and Fantasy Football was invented.

Now go kick some TerroristAss :D and get back safely for next season. Let the folks know that we are all grateful for what they are doing! :D

:D Irish, best of luck, and thank you for your service. My cousin just ended a year-plus tour over there (Army), now safely back in Germany. May you and yours have the same good fortune. Edited by msaint

Too bad. Do you have computer access over there> I know many who do.

Stay safe.

Good luck, god bless, and when you return from the middle east football will be here waiting! Consider your timing lucky though, when I left it was a week or so before the SuperBowl started. It was the Raiders vs. Bucs Super Bowl, so I hear I didn't miss too much, but at the time I can say that was the worst weekend ever. :D

:D:D

Irish,

I thank you!

God Bless and keep you and all of the soldiers who keep us free. Hurry home.

Oh yeah one last thing Irish...

"sometime when the team is up against it and the breaks are beating the boys, tell them to go out there with all they've got and win just one for the Gipper."

Be safe

Hardrocker

Edited by Hardrocker