[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** DAVID DOREY ALERT ***

WJW

G4's "Attack of the Show!" is having a fantasy football segment on tonight that David will be a part of. Get a look at the man behind The Huddle. Well... one of them anyway.

G4 - Directv channel 354

7:00pm EST

Segment will run about 7:15pm.

Enjoy.

I really wish they would've given DD some more time to talk. He basically had to jump in and talk when that interviewer asked taco splash splash for an answer on that question. Both guys looked good from the huddle, but man they needed to give them some more time to get some points across. One instance about losing appreciation for teams, and tacos point was now you are watching this game for 1 player only. It would've been nice to hear someone mention the fact that when you have a guy on a team, you look at factors such as that teams O line, qb, offensive schemes they run, the type of defense they are facing, the matchups that player will be going against all game, ect but DD and Msaint were cutoff any time they tried to talk more than 10 seconds.... It was really cool to see you guys up there, great job!

When I first glanced at that I thought it said Attack of the Slow. I thought gosh that wasn't very nice of WW.

:D

Edit: Man, how close to "banned" did you come with THAT remark! Good thing your second sentence pulled you through -- probably your avatar helped tooo ... :D

Edited by Donutrun Jellies

I had no idea DMD and I were going to be on the same show, but when they did the pre-show mike check they said "we have an expert from Brady Games" and I said, "Is it Dave Dorey by any chance?" and lo and behold, there's DMD and me, sandwiching Taco John. Don't be too hard on the kid, I bet they told him to be the "contrarian" just for entertainment's sake but, yeah, I felt like asking them to hold a mirror under his nose, dude was flat-lined...:D And agree that the host didn't give us much to make a point, but it was fun regardless.

And the "D&D" analogy is soooooo played-out at this point, just a cliche for people who can't think of something original. FF is too mainstream for it to be solely a "geek hobby" now. I recently heard a great line about this tired analogy: "Fantasy football is now Dungeons & Dragons for the jocks who used to beat up the kids who played Dungeons & Dragons in high school."

I had no idea DMD and I were going to be on the same show, but when they did the pre-show mike check they said "we have an expert from Brady Games" and I said, "Is it Dave Dorey by any chance?" and lo and behold, there's DMD and me, sandwiching Taco John. Don't be too hard on the kid, I bet they told him to be the "contrarian" just for entertainment's sake but, yeah, I felt like asking them to hold a mirror under his nose, dude was flat-lined...:D And agree that the host didn't give us much to make a point, but it was fun regardless.

And the "D&D" analogy is soooooo played-out at this point, just a cliche for people who can't think of something original. FF is too mainstream for it to be solely a "geek hobby" now. I recently heard a great line about this tired analogy: "Fantasy football is now Dungeons & Dragons for the jocks who used to beat up the kids who played Dungeons & Dragons in high school."

d@mn that was you??????

G4's "Attack of the Show!" is having a fantasy football segment on tonight that David will be a part of. Get a look at the man behind The Huddle. Well... one of them anyway.

G4 - Directv channel 354

7:00pm EST

Segment will run about 7:15pm.

Enjoy.

D@mn ... missed it! :D