[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Belichick dress code

Scooby

The NFL dictates that all coaches must wear NFL appearal. Mike Nolan (SF) wanted to wear a suit for games, but NFL would not allow it. Then there is Belichick, who I think, mocks the NFL by wearing out of date, shabby, over-sized warm-ups on the sideline. I say all coaches wear that crap and maybe the NFL will let them wear suits again. :D

Why not dress like Nascar vehicles with sponsors all over. That would represent the corporate league more accuurately.

Really, why does anyone care?

I personally think everyone wearing suits looks weird. Let them dress as they like as long as it doesn't get too weird.

Whjat would Ocho Cinco wear? :D

Of course, the NFL MAKES coaches and players be a part of the press conferences. They have to sit there and answer questions with the same answers we always hear, of course they are charging the media money to attend. How else can the NFL make money? Play in asia, Mexico, and Europe, that's next. Why don't they just tax the tickets. Fans really love to pay $200+ for seats.

Wearing a suit on the sidelines looks pretty stupid in this day and age. I remember Tom Landry doing that. Always looked out of place to me. It doesn't seem like they could possibly be that involved in the game if they're wearing a suit, you know? Still, I agree that should be the coach's own choice. It shouldn't be dictated from the league that they have to dress down. That might make me want to wear something else in protest.

Or maybe they should make NFL licensed suits.... :D

The Huddle now = the fashion police. :D

I like Randalulu's comment though: suits look weird. If he also snuck in sandals and dabbed on patxhouli would that make it ok?

Seriously, what's next to complain about?Theisman's toupee?

No, we just got our asses kicked, so cut us disgruntled fans a little slack please.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

I guess since the "bum" is one of the best coaches in the NFL the cut off sweatshirt may be copied by other coaches?

I think someone needs to tell our head coach the purple polo and matching hat isn't cutting it!

Wearing a suit on the sidelines looks pretty stupid in this day and age. I remember Tom Landry doing that. Always looked out of place to me. It doesn't seem like they could possibly be that involved in the game if they're wearing a suit, you know? Still, I agree that should be the coach's own choice. It shouldn't be dictated from the league that they have to dress down. That might make me want to wear something else in protest.

Or maybe they should make NFL licensed suits.... :D

Mockery! Tom Landry had more class in his Fedora than Billick has in his whole shopping cart filled with aluminum cans!!