[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Just Want To Say Thanks To You Guys

FoorballKing

All you losers who have no life can go yump yourself. Have fun doing it. Also enjoy your 2 inch dick.

Look at the little broken hearted splashy cleanser, you guys hurt his feelings. But better luck next time chump, and next time your money probably would be better spent on a hooker. At least then you would have gotten something, and crying about the VD you got isn't as pathetic as crying about fantasy football. Queer.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say thanks to you. You told me to bench Parker in favor of Portis. Not a good move. I really wanted to bench Andre in favor of Driver. You guys convinced me other wise. You told me to play Jacksonville over Carolina. Not so good. I go the opposite way, I'm winning and good chance im in the playoffs. Now I lost and I'm out of the playoffs. God way to wasted $350. Thanks guys.

:D this is hilarious!!!!! :D

NOW SHUT UP BEFORE I PAINT TITS ON YOUR BACK!

Nobody likes to lose, especially when there is a bit of money involved, but the topic of this forum is Fantasy Football Advice. Just some advice or suggestions from some guys who have been around in a league or two but nothing so compelling as to heed every word. If you took every suggestion as gospel your team wouldn't truly belong to you. You take the advice, consider it and then make up your own mind. YOU are the owner of YOUR team. Nobody has final say but you. At the end of the season it is better to have lost making your own choices right or wrong, than to be defeated because you chose to listen to someone else. Fantasy football isn't a science.

You come here to get input, not decisions. Sometimes someone will mention a facet of your options that you may have overlooked, but it's all advice you get here, not certainties. I'd find something else to do on a Sunday if I were you. :D

Wow! I have Portis...and there is no way I would have started him over FWP if given the chance.

Let's see banged up RB, possibly w/o their #1 and may have to be playing catchup vs. #1 in Pitt in an Offense that's been putting up numbers lately....seems like a no brainer to me.

But to come back and complain about it.... :D

Just to get this out of the way I think FWP is a better start next week.

:D:bash:

I want to also thank the huddle for introducing me to my first wife, making me by that penny stock back in the mid 90's, forcing me to choose my career path, and finally, making me sleep with that girl back in college that gave me bugs - twice.

I just want to say thanks to you. You told me to bench Parker in favor of Portis. Not a good move. I really wanted to bench Andre in favor of Driver. You guys convinced me other wise. You told me to play Jacksonville over Carolina. Not so good. I go the opposite way, I'm winning and good chance im in the playoffs. Now I lost and I'm out of the playoffs. God way to wasted $350. Thanks guys.

With that attitude I am glad you lost your money, you don't deserve to win anyways... :D:D

quit your bitchin you puss!!!

All you losers who have no life can go yump yourself. Have fun doing it. Also enjoy your 2 inch dick.

I had fun riding your girlfriend last night. She kept moaning something about me being better than her indecisive little prick of a boyfriend.

Ummmm. This coming from a guy who can't even spell his alias right. How you completely missed the 'l' and hit the 'r' is beyond me...

I want to also thank the huddle for introducing me to my first wife, making me by that penny stock back in the mid 90's, forcing me to choose my career path, and finally, making me sleep with that girl back in college that gave me bugs - twice.

:D