[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

arizona huddlers

Bier Meister

bier, sorry i missed your message.

my availability this weekend will be completely based on whether or not my wife has to work. it's up in the air right now. is there a plan together?

not yet....

i am in scottsdale

soup and grunge are in chandler

i think rhip is in prescott

forgetting where dbaxx is (and if he's available after the asu/uofa game)

not knowing the area, i was going to ask you guys for a central spot to meet.

Looks like we're going to meet in Tempe...Rula Bula...an Irish pub with Boddington's...:drool:

I get back to town at 930pm and my chick and I will head to Tempe straightaway...is rhip, DBaxx, and Grunge gonna join in? Well, I know Grunge may not be able to go out on a Saturday night that late...:D

:D

Looks like we're going to meet in Tempe...Rula Bula...an Irish pub with Boddington's...:drool:

I get back to town at 930pm and my chick and I will head to Tempe straightaway...is rhip, DBaxx, and Grunge gonna join in? Well, I know Grunge may not be able to go out on a Saturday night that late...:D

:D

I'll be there. Haven't heard anything about the others.

rhipp, dbaxx... sorry i missed you.

had a great time in tempe with grunge, soup, and his shrink.

went to an irish bar.. it was pretty mellow for a while... then it got a little tougher to bust on supercuts when the reggae band got loud. we all went outside instead. ............i forgot how warm it was in zona. while out there soup's frau was getting a little chilly and we tried to move the table over to the heat lamp..... and grunge starts throwing glasses and bottle everywhere... i swear! no one saw that coming. so the dillweed of a bouncer tells us it's time to leave. it's about 1- 1:30a at this point and there wasn't a lot open that didn't have a black friday type of line.... so we went into fat tuesdays..... i thought arizona was minority free until i went in there. spain and h8 would have hated being there without their hooded robes.

grunge and soup are quality guys and i had a blast. thanks for taking the time!.

btw- i got the green light, but was too lazy(tired- got to sleep around 3, up at 6) to make the calls to airlines and the car rental place.. plus it was so nice to just fade in and out of the games from bed here at home :bash:

grunge- great chatting.. good luck with everything :D

soup- i know i'd get into a lot of trouble with you :D

Bier - it was great to meet you and I enjoyed our conservation very much. Everything was going fine until Soup climbed up on his stepladder and started kicking bottles and glasses all over that table. Good thing his lady friend had a few bud lights in her when that beer started to flow all over her Prada handbag. :D

Az - you know I'm a party animal. You don't remember Karoake-palooza? :D

Bier - it was great to meet you and I enjoyed our conservation very much. Everything was going fine until Soup climbed up on his stepladder and started kicking bottles and glasses all over that table. Good thing his lady friend had a few bud lights in her when that beer started to flow all over her Prada handbag. :D

Az - you know I'm a party animal. You don't remember Karoake-palooza? :D

:bash: forgot to mention that. as we were politely leaving the bar, soup intentionally spilt the remaining bier onto the table (some of them were untouched as we were starting up a new round). the catch was that his girlie's prada was stil on the table.

not far fetched to see az and grunge singing a duet of "wind beneath my wings"

:D forgot to mention that. as we were politely leaving the bar, soup intentionally spilt the remaining bier onto the table (some of them were untouched as we were starting up a new round). the catch was that his girlie's prada was stil on the table.

not far fetched to see az and grunge singing a duet of "wind beneath my wings"

They...spilt...a...brand...new...beer? :D

Let's hope twiley doesn't read this. He may not recover.

They...spilt...a...brand...new...beer? :D

Let's hope twiley doesn't read this. He may not recover.

yep...we were all starting a new round and they wouldn't let us finish them or take them off the tab.....

so F*ck em.

• 15 years later...