[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brands you avoid

junebugz

Any a**hat that drives a foreign vehicle.... Buy American or get the f*ck out of the country!!! :D Oh, and don’t even tell me that your rice burner was made in America...Where do the profits eventually go to?? :D Try parking that POS in front of my house and I'll plow it into the Detroit River! (Not like there are about a thousand or so of jap crap there already)! :bash::clap::tup:

there's capitalism for you. :doh: at your blind loyalty. there ya go.... let's not spend our money on our preferences, or desire for quality products (what a free market econony should allow for).. but what you think is best.

edit: see, the ameircan way gives you the choice to buy a substandard amercian car if you so desire.

Edited by Bier Meister

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

way to represent. this well thought out argument has caused me to rethink my position on the suckiness of detroit and the big three american automakers.

ok i lied. :D

Still haven't learned how to capitalize I see. You sir are an idiot. The trickle down effect not only affects Detroit but the entire nation. Parts suppliers, shipping company's, mom and pop stores across the street from the plants...truck stops, hotels, ect...The list is endless. There are a hell of a lot of auto plants in this nation that are NOT based in Detroit...DIPSHIAT!

Jesus...What a blithering idiot. :D

:D

Jeezzzz...You can at lease capitalize us! Are we that bad?

OK...Brands I hate;

WALMART!!!! Treats their employee's like shiat!

crappy shoes from spammers...Can you say Asian child slave labor? Also see above.

Any a**hat that drives a foreign vehicle.... Buy American or get the f*ck out of the country!!! :bash: Oh, and don’t even tell me that your rice burner was made in America...Where do the profits eventually go to?? :D Try parking that POS in front of my house and I'll plow it into the Detroit River! (Not like there are about a thousand or so of jap crap there already)! :clap::tup::doh:

NAFTA

Wow, somebody needs a hug. You represent Detroit well. And yes, I am a so called a$$hat. I buy foreign autos because they are, well, better. By the way, what brand TV, stereo, and camera do you have?

Wow, somebody needs a hug. You represent Detroit well. And yes, I am a so called a$$hat. I buy foreign autos because they are, well, better. By the way, what brand TV, stereo, and camera do you have?

:D WOW!! Fish on!!! This is too f*cking easy!!! :D

Still haven't learned how to capitalize I see. You sir are an idiot. The trickle down effect not only affects Detroit but the entire nation. Parts suppliers, shipping company's, mom and pop stores across the street from the plants...truck stops, hotels, ect...The list is endless. There are a hell of a lot of auto plants in this nation that are NOT based in Detroit...DIPSHIAT!

Jesus...What a blithering idiot. :D

Improper use of the apostrophe. The correct use here is "companies". :D

:D

what exactly IS a "blithering" idiot? i mean, how would someone smart enough to know how to capitalize tell the difference between a blithering idiot and just a garden variety idiot?

Apparently not in your case. :D

AZZ... I'm just talking mess with ya bud! Nothing personal. I just sort of get miffed when people razz about Motown. Come on down and I'll buy you a beer or two and show you around! This city has got a bad rep from the media, it's nowhere even close to how it's been portrayed! The Pistons, Redwings and Tigers are all recent champions but the Lions still suck (See afore mentioned avatar)!! You can understand my frustration I hope!

The Super bowl last year was the BOMB!!!! I was downtown during it...(Couldn't afford the tickets) and every single person I met on the street, be it Black, White, Asian, whatever, were jubilant...Was the coolest most party till ya puke atmosphere!! No fights...no violence of any kind!!

We did not "burn" down the city as some in the media suggested... It was just a fun time when my fellow Detroiters and myself partied and had the time of our lives!

Detroit is a great city!!! Guys'...Just give it a chance.

Respectfully,

Moose

RCA

Dr. Pepper

Generic Cereal

Coors

American Cars

Ryobi

Anything from Wal-Mart unless it's underwear, socks, or toiletries.

Any powdered coffee creamer

Lays Potato Chips

Bose

Pottery Barn

Totino's

Pizza Hut

Subway

Anything with a Dallas Cowboy or Tampa Bay Buccaneer logo.

:D:D:bash::clap::tup:

did you get staples in your pizza too?

there's capitalism for you. :D at your blind loyalty. there ya go.... let's not spend our money on our preferences, or desire for quality products (what a free market econony should allow for).. but what you think is best.

edit: see, the ameircan way gives you the choice to buy a substandard amercian car if you so desire.

Substandard? Nah, just marketing and image.

Lately....I've boycotted Snickers. I don't eat candy generally....but I didn't buy any for trick-or-treaters either.

Those commercials make me want to kill someone. Truly annoying. :D

One of my fallback costumes was going to be the dude with the Snickers toupee.

if i were a fan of a non-sb bound team and were contemplating visiting/attending.... the only draw det would have to me would be meeting some of my huddle brothers.

Meeting them in Windsor would probably be just as easy, as far as that goes.

Not for Furd--he wouldn't even drive over to Lansing to meet up with some huddlers, there ain't no way that he is crossing an international border for us.

But Windsor has FULLY NUDE strip clubs.

I am quite certain that Furd would not go to one of those clubs. (He would be too worried that something might drip onto his $700 shoes.)

It has nothing to do with his suspected status as a, um, "non-traditional male"?

if i were a fan of a non-sb bound team and were contemplating visiting/attending.... the only draw det would have to me would be meeting some of my huddle brothers.

C'mon down my fellow huddler...The beers are cold here, as most everything in the winter! :D

Meeting them in Windsor would probably be just as easy, as far as that goes.

Not for Furd--he wouldn't even drive over to Lansing to meet up with some huddlers, there ain't no way that he is crossing an international border for us.

But Windsor has FULLY NUDE strip clubs.

I am quite certain that Furd would not go to one of those clubs. (He would be too worried that something might drip onto his $700 shoes.)

It has nothing to do with his suspected status as a, um, "non-traditional male"?

Thats a great exchange right there