[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brands you avoid

junebugz

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

what exactly IS a "blithering" idiot?

Dictionary.com, your reference for all entomological needs:

blithering

adjective

talking idly or incoherently; "blithering (or blathering) idiot"; "jabbering children"; "gabbling housewives"; "a babbling hospital inmate" [syn: blathering]

Dictionary.com, your reference for all entomological needs:

"blither" is not a word. as dictionary.com indicates, it is at best a word made up by mis-using others, probably a blend of "blather" and "dither"...made up, no doubt, by "blithering" idiots like loin suck.

Edited by Azazello1313

AZZ... I'm just talking mess with ya bud! Nothing personal. I just sort of get miffed when people razz about Motown. Come on down and I'll buy you a beer or two and show you around! This city has got a bad rep from the media, it's nowhere even close to how it's been portrayed! The Pistons, Redwings and Tigers are all recent champions but the Lions still suck (See afore mentioned avatar)!! You can understand my frustration I hope!

The Super bowl last year was the BOMB!!!! I was downtown during it...(Couldn't afford the tickets) and every single person I met on the street, be it Black, White, Asian, whatever, were jubilant...Was the coolest most party till ya puke atmosphere!! No fights...no violence of any kind!!

We did not "burn" down the city as some in the media suggested... It was just a fun time when my fellow Detroiters and myself partied and had the time of our lives!

Detroit is a great city!!! Guys'...Just give it a chance.

Respectfully,

Moose

See this news story (not that it's news to anyone). http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...NEWS99/61218029

Are you serious Keg? I'd be going to jail after whipping some 20 yo asst. managers azz. What did you do?

Serious as a heart attack...I bit down and was chewing and felt something hard, decided to spit it out and yep STAPLES in my pizza...called the store, an asst was working(worthless), got the Store Mangers name....called back Store Manager was WORTHLESS...asked for the District Managers info....they gave me Pizza Hut Customer service...i went off like you wouldnt believe....basically they are like we dont keep staples around our food area...i went online and found the names and emails of every executive for YUM BRANDS(company that owns PH)....I sent the CEO, COO etc an email(not very nice either)...well one day I get a call on my cell phone and it was the COO for PH, talked to him for about 20 minutes and he said he would like to do what he could to get me back as a PH customer and wanted to know if I could give him my address so he could send me a Couple of $10 Gift Certificates :D i was like(to myself) are you Fn kidding me...Out loud I said yeah sure you can send me the Gift Certificates. I wanted to see if and what they sent ie: letter apologizing or something....well I still have those TWO $10 Gift Certificates and a LETTER from the COO apologizing for PH that I found STAPLES in my pizza, yep he actually sent a letter and mentioned STAPLES in it...a year or so after that I saw a show on dateline about dirty restraunts(PH was on it, i think)...so I sent an email to dateline about it and even said I had a letter from the COO stating there were staples in my pizza(i have pics too)....dateline NEVER got back to me...my guess is that I am lucky i didnt swallow the staples....to this day I have never given PH any of my business and whenever given the chance I tell others they should boycott them too

"blither" is not a word. as dictionary.com indicates, it is at best a word made up by mis-using others, probably a blend of "blather" and "dither"...made up, no doubt, by "blithering" idiots like loin suck.

Wow dude, I offered you an olive branch. So I take it your not down for having a cold one on me! :D

Best Foods is the only way to go. Did a recipe from Kraft one time that called for Miracle Whip.... so I used miracle whip... damn near puked

Ok.....Bier correct me if I am wrong, but Mayonaise is eggs and vegetable oil! When you open a jar of Hellman's , you can smell the eggs!!! Add spices if you wish, but that's it! So why is Miracle Whip called Miracle Whip......

BECAUSE IT'S FREAKIN' CHEMICALS!!!!! :D:D

yep...egg yolks, veg oil, lemon juice, vinegar, s&p.

some of you know i don't happen to like mayo.... so i really can't tell you what else is in the mass production mayos. my guess is that it's different proportions and freshness of ingredients used. miracle whip is called mircale whip because of the machine which was used to make it.... again, don't know what's in it.