[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Barbaro

Hugh-mongus

:D

If my grandmother were dead and buried and you dug her up and pissed on her bones I wouldn't be upset that somebody "desecrated" my grandmother's grave/bones but I would be upset at the cost that would be required to repair the damage.

See here's the deal. If my grandmother is dead and buried then she's beyond feeling the humiliation that such an act would cause if she were alive. Furthermore my grandmother would be gone, the bones are only the dead remains of who she was ... not her. So, no, it would not offend me ... but I would be pissed that somebody did something so stupid and I have to pay to clean it up.

First of all anyone pisses on your Grandmother, aunt, cousin, etc. dead or alive and you don't kick their ass, I'm doing it for you!! That sh1t's just nasty. I know it was just an example from Dysfunction but still you'd be a little pissed.

ANd the cost wouldn't be yours to deal with in the end. A nice lawsuit would take care of that and then some.

I call BS.

Read above. so +1

We do not train to be merciful here. Mercy is for the weak. Here, in the streets, in competition. A man confronts you he is the enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy.

What is The Karate Kid. Ding! Ding! DIng! That's right!! What does he win folks!!!

Sorry I was late in jumpstarting this wonderful post but you know what they say... (fill in the blank)

Edited by irish

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a photo finish

edit to add..Thanks Menudo for the picture :D

Very well done by the way. Tasteful and exact on the part of Grits' photo. If the race is that close it's mine baby ALL MINE!!! :D:bash:

I'm just doing what I can to get this damn thread locked.

I am against the death penalty. If killing is wrong, then killing is wrong.

It is unfathomable to me that Americans continue to support Bush and his war strategery. I need someone to explain to me why they would vote for bush if he/she had it to do all over again. I really mean it when I say it makes me sick that I voted for Nader in 2000. If I had known the path the bush was going to take America down, I would have voted for gore.

I am against spanking children. I think teaching someone something by hitting them is wrong. Next time you flk up at work, maybe your boss should spank you. I have never struck my children and consistently receive compliments on their behavior.

I am unsure whether abortion should be legal or not. I am fully against it in principle. However, I am also aware that if it is made illegal, many young girls will resort to back alley butchers where not only will the child be aborted, but the girl will die as well. Sometimes reality and principles have a hard time reconciling each other.

I'm just doing what I can to get this damn thread locked.

Never seen a thread go this long and with so little to say , with so little substance

Lock it up

I am against the death penalty. If killing is wrong, then killing is wrong.

It is unfathomable to me that Americans continue to support Bush and his war strategery. I need someone to explain to me why they would vote for bush if he/she had it to do all over again. I really mean it when I say it makes me sick that I voted for Nader in 2000. If I had known the path the bush was going to take America down, I would have voted for gore.

I am against spanking children. I think teaching someone something by hitting them is wrong. Next time you flk up at work, maybe your boss should spank you. I have never struck my children and consistently receive compliments on their behavior.

I am unsure whether abortion should be legal or not. I am fully against it in principle. However, I am also aware that if it is made illegal, many young girls will resort to back alley butchers where not only will the child be aborted, but the girl will die as well. Sometimes reality and principles have a hard time reconciling each other.

You guys make me sad. :D

This is perhaps the gheyest greatest thread ever on record in the Huddle. You don't have to like it... but why you gots to kill it? :D

You guys make me sad. :D

This is perhaps the gheyest greatest thread ever on record in the Huddle. You don't have to like it... but why you gots to kill it? :D

my views were honestly and respectfully stated. sometimes I like to kill just to watch the light fade from their eyes.

You guys make me sad. :bash:

It's the American way - we didn't like Saddam, and see what happened to him? We didn't like Osama...whoops, bad example. :D

my views were honestly and respectfully stated. sometimes I like to kill just to watch the light fade from their eyes.

I'm pretty sure it's because the voices tell you to like the light fading.

I'm pretty sure it's because the voices tell you to like the light fading.

I ignore the voices. And then I post after every time I hear them just to let them know they're being ignored. If I didn't do this, they wouldn't know they were being ignored. Where's the fun in that?

Owners got plenty of insurance money which they in turn can buy lots of Alpo made out of good ol' Barby and feed it to Rover thus making their Dogma very good

I still wish the Pilgrims would have shot a Cat instead of a Turkey..... :D .... :D