[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nothing says of crap my wife is going to kill me

Savage Beatings

My wife is at work today, so I'm home alone with my 2 year old son. Like any good Father, I am surfing the internet while he watches a movie. :D OK, most of the time I'm pretty attentitve, but hey I like a break now and then too.

I glance over at him, and see that his socks are red. :D

He had grabbed an old sippy cup full of kool-aid that was on our kitchen counter and managed to spill it in 3 or 4 cute little polka-dot stains on the nice livingroom carpeting. I'm using a little steam cleanign right now to try to save my own neck. It's not looking good folks. :tup:

My wife is at work today, so I'm home alone with my 2 year old son. Like any good Father, I am surfing the internet while he watches a movie. :D OK, most of the time I'm pretty attentitve, but hey I like a break now and then too.

I glance over at him, and see that his socks are red. :D

He had grabbed an old sippy cup full of kool-aid that was on our kitchen counter and managed to spill it in 3 or 4 cute little polka-dot stains on the nice livingroom carpeting. I'm using a little steam cleanign right now to try to save my own neck. It's not looking good folks. :tup:

Find a product called-Pholex-it will remove the stains.

Oxi-Clean and/or Spot Shot. Call and make an appointment with your local Chem-Dry type carpet cleaning place. We get ours cleaned a couple of times a year. They can get almost any stain out, including red stains.

Pretty much your wife comes home from work and one twin is eating poop out of the other twins diaper and you are on the phone talking football.

:D Yep, that might beat mine. :doh:

The only problem is that my mistake will be there forever to remind her of my incompetance day in and day out. I've tried everything today, but there are still faint pink spots that won't budge. :tup:

I think I'm gonna keep quiet and I'll just wait until she notices it, and then pull the ol' that's been there forever... you're just noticing now? :D

Tell her it happened while you were going to the bathroom and the kool aid was a fresh sippy cup and not the old one that was on the counter..Instead of cleaning the carpet you may just have to buy cool aid if you dont have any in the house which would kill the freshly poured kool aid excuse..

Edited by whomper

At least you didn't drop the kid on his/her head on concrete like I did! And then go back to the scene of the crime and find scalp w/ hair in it! :doh::D:tup::D

Ahhh, the good old days. :D

Look on the bright side, honey. No diaper rash. :doh:

I didn't show them a scary movie. :D

We didn't go out in the garage to do welding. :D

Never knock welding! :tup::D

Nothing ticked my wife off more than when I left a kid in the car even if it was for 5 seconds.

Like I'm not the only one that didn't want to turn a 5 second trip to the post office into a 15 minute one?

Sorry.... never leave a kid for a second in a car! No offense, but take the 15 minutes!

My wife has left our daughter in the car countless times to go pick up our son from school especially on the really cold days. When I heard this I went bananas!!! She also put our, at the time, 5-6 month old son on our bed to go into the bathroom and get ready after I had already left for work. Well, of course you know what happened he rolled off the bed and hit the floor also banging his head on her dresses taking a nice little piece out of it. Bananas again!!!! Both times I was like what the hell were you thinking!!! :D I was amazed she would even attempt either thing. :D

As for me I've left both kids in the tub alone to chat with you guys. :tup: Although they were only about 5-10 feet away but still as you parents out there know all it takes is a split second for bad sh*t to happen and you're screwed!!