[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Work bathroom etiquette

whomper

Toilet paper replacement  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who is responsible for TP replacement

• The person who finishes or practically finishes the roll
    • The person who is about to use the facilities
    • Puddy

whomp -

You of course realize that vengeance is a must.

You must either:

A. Toilet Paper his desk.

B. Leave a "present" in one of his drawers

C. Do nothing, accept your pu$$iness and change your name to Puddy. Then call AAA.

or do what elaine did and when you see him get up to use the bathroom, run ahead of him and grab all the toilet paper before he gets in there and tell him you can't spare a square.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you could take your brother out for a nice mexican lunch..then make sure you get to the bathroom 1st and load the toilet with as many rolls as you can fit in it...i mean turning into mount rushmore quantity of rolls...and then when he gets in there(hopefully without much time to spare) he will have to remove all those rolls some which will probably be wet :D and when he counters with a W..T..F.. say you wanted to make sure he had enough paper unlike what he did to you

whomp -

You of course realize that vengeance is a must.

You must either:

A. Toilet Paper his desk.

B. Leave a "present" in one of his drawers

C. Do nothing, accept your pu$$iness and change your name to Puddy. Then call AAA.

D. Get a roll of TP and put it into a Jell-O mold, then place Jell-O mold in the bathroom before his usual deuce time.

D. Get a roll of TP and put it into a Jell-O mold, then place Jell-O mold in the bathroom before his usual deuce time.

E. Put a nice clear sheet of saran wrap right underneath toilet seat to ensure that nothing reaches the water and basically ensure a pretty big mess

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

EDIT: I don't know who the lost children are in Whomper's poo metaphor...but I do know what the valley of darkness is!

Edited by Caveman_Nick

I think the person who finishes or practically finishes the roll is the one that should replace the TP. But as the next person in I always make sure there is some available prior to babooning the bowl.

I think the person who finishes or practically finishes the roll is the one that should replace the TP. But as the next person in I always make sure there is some available prior to babooning the bowl.

:D

Edited by whomper

+1 ... although I've always worked in offices where they have those multi-roll TP dispensers. Sounds like your situation is a little different there, whomp... sounds more like a home environment where someone should just replace the TP when/if they use it up, or get close to using it up. But yeah, even in the most extreme cases of needing to lay cable, I check and make sure there's TP before I offer my growler to the can.

If you finish (or near finish) the roll you MUST replace it. I say drop some laxative in his coffee and make sure there's no TP available.

I just had an idea: A TP roll where when you get near the end, a message appears on the roll saying "Replace this roll you rude, stinky bastage" (or something to that effect). The message should also appear in Spanish.......BRILLIANT!!!

This thread means nothing without Cliaz's input as he is the master of the workplace toilet etiquette. While I somewhat dispise (sp?) his threads on the topic I still respect his knowledge.

Speaking on bathroom etiquette , went into a bathroom in our nj office and there are 3 stalls

Guy who just went in ahead of me takes the middle stall ...hence he kills the buffer zone as I am forced to sit next to him ....

Always go ends when stalls are odd numbered I say so you can have a buffer zone in case someone else comes in and they can go to opposite corner stall

I was not happy and as such I did not give any courtesy flushes ( not proud as courtesy flushes are a staple in proper bathroom etiquette )

Other things which are proper , put in some toilet paper before you begin to avoid splashage , kep conversations to a minimum and avoid if possible all together and ofcourse no peeking ..lol

When that happens, I will sometimes take the opportunity to teach a lesson to the person who takes the middle stall. You sit down next to him and just let it rip... no holds barred... totally pushing the envelope of what your sphincter can handle. Then you have to add in a couple of loud gutteral grunts, an "Ahhhh boy" and a "WHEW!" every now and then. Then, if they ever return, they should have learned to avoid the middle stall when the others are still open.

+1 ... although I've always worked in offices where they have those multi-roll TP dispensers. Sounds like your situation is a little different there, whomp... sounds more like a home environment where someone should just replace the TP when/if they use it up, or get close to using it up. But yeah, even in the most extreme cases of needing to lay cable, I check and make sure there's TP before I offer my growler to the can.

After having shared multiple hotel rooms in Vegas after nights of mass drinking and buffet dining, I can confirm that Darin definitely needs a multi roll TP dispenser in his everyday life.

I just had an idea: A TP roll where when you get near the end, a message appears on the roll saying "Replace this roll you rude, stinky bastage" (or something to that effect). The message should also appear in Spanish.......BRILLIANT!!!

Brilliant! :D

Don't you work in fine fabrics? You couldn't find something else to use?

There wasnt a chantilly within an arms length

Where's the option for the janitor/custodian? (And don't give me that crap that that is what the "Puddy" option is for--that goofball has to call AAA to change his underwear, there ain't know way that he is capable of changing a toilet-paper roll.) :D