[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So I'm Getting Married Today...

darin3

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why I had to get up at 8am when it takes me like 15 minutes to get ready. :D I'm confined to my room since the Mrs.-to-be is also in the same hotel and I'm not allowed to see her

I feel for ya - we got married at 5 pm and I managed to wake up at about 7 am, despite getting hammered the night before and being up until about 3 pm.

I'm a huge fan of marriage (and women, as well) - congrats and best of luck. You're probably already up to your eyeballs in wedding vows as I type this, but I hope you remember to stop every now and then today, take a breath and look around - it's a MAGNIFICENT happening.

Well, until the coonasses get all plowed and start throwing fists and beer bottles at each other.

I feel for ya - we got married at 5 pm and I managed to wake up at about 7 am, despite getting hammered the night before and being up until about 3 pm.

I'm a huge fan of marriage (and women, as well) - congrats and best of luck. You're probably already up to your eyeballs in wedding vows as I type this, but I hope you remember to stop every now and then today, take a breath and look around - it's a MAGNIFICENT happening.

Well, until the coonasses get all plowed and start throwing fists and beer bottles at each other.

I'll add to this: probably the last time you and your wife will be able to throw a big party for all of your friends and family that is all about you guys. Enjoy it!

I'll add to this: probably the last time you and your wife will be able to throw a big party for all of your friends and family that is all about you guys. Enjoy it!

Very true. I wish I'd stepped back and enjoyed mine a bit more, but I did all the planning and was trying to make sure things were going smoothly. Not that I didn't enjoy it - it was a blast - plus I think my wife did enough enjoying for the both of us. :D

Very true. I wish I'd stepped back and enjoyed mine a bit more, but I did all the planning and was trying to make sure things were going smoothly. Not that I didn't enjoy it - it was a blast - plus I think my wife did enough enjoying for the both of us. :D

So many jokes to tag to this statement that I can't decide... :D