[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Minor pet peeves you have with the Wife / Husband/ S.O

whomper

It is clear that your show is more important than your wife and that is why you just don't let the show run while she is talking. Don't give me that "But I'm giving her my undivided attention" crap! You love that f'n show more than you love her. Next time, prove it to her and turn the TV off. Better still, pull out a brick that you've hidden for just this moment and throw it through the screen. This will demonstrate that you love her more than your show. You are sure to get sex that night.

:D

I like angry sex.

I guess you'd have to.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She calls me while she is grocery shopping to see if I need any more beer.

She is always happy to cook whatever and whenever I want.

She is constantly begging me for sex.

Q: How does H8 say goodnight to his wife?

A: It puts the lotion in the basket.

1. She waits until I'm almost asleep, or until I've picked up my book and read for about 5 minutes to tell me about her day. And then she takes about 10 times as long to tell me about it than it should.

2. She never sits still. I'm not sure if I love Tivo or hate Tivo. Now my wife will get up in the middle of a program and expect me to pause it as she leaves the room 10 times every hour to go get something or go tend to something that just can't wait until the show is over.

3. She talks of on the phone too loud and too long. I can hear my wife halfway across the house when she is talking on the phone. There are times when I have to pause the TV while she is on the phone, not so she doesn't miss something, but because I can't hear it.

4. When she does get pissed about something, she won't let it go. It is one thing to correct the children or for that matter even me. It is another thing entirely to go on and on about it for 10 minutes. She has beat more dead horse than Blitz in the Barbaro thread.

5. She has a horrible gag reflex. :D

Dude, I'm feeling for you right now. How are you still married to her. Life sounds miserable for you.

Oh and by the way another thing that drives me nuts that my wife does is she sets her alarm clock for an hour before she has to get up and then hits the snooze button every nine minutes when it goes off. 7 times that f*cker goes off 6:00, 6:09, 6:18, 6:27, 6:36, 6:45, 6:54 and then she finally gets up a little after 7:00 after it's gone off 7 times. I'm like :D and then :doh::D:D I want to roll over and :tup:

Edited by irish

The wife can flat out cook but she will dirty every pot, pan, skillet and mixing bowl in the kitchen to make a meal. Does NOT clean as she goes. It is a four man job cleaning the kitchen after she is done making a meal. She says, "I cooked so I don't have to clean." :D

Whe I go for a grocery run and she calls me on my cell for an item she forgot to put on the list :D It never fails that I am on line to check out when the call comes in

On the TV watching thing, my wife can't wait until a commercial to ask me a pointless question.... never has it been a question that could not wait the 5 minutes until commercial, but, if I say can you wait until the commercial she ges all pissy. That is why I have zoned her out when I am watching something.

I have the TiVo... and my wife gets mad if I pause the show when she starts rambling at me.

She starts talking, I pause the show, she sees me do it and says, "Oh. Sorry... I didn't mean to interrupt!", and walks away mad.

What? WHAT??? What are you mad at???? :D

Hot dam! Glad to know this particular behavior is somewhat wide spread and I'm not the only one who's wife does this!

I forgot one. I am sure every man has had this happen to them.

Wife comes home, or you come home and she is not as chatty as she usually is. She slams a cupboard door or maybe kicks the dog. You ask, "What's wrong honey?" You get a short quick "Nothing!"

Then suddenly during the middle of a movie that you have been dying to see, or as was said before ask you snuggle into bed, she lets loose.

I have found the answer to this, and I am not sure it makes things any better. When she says nothing I say, "That's good, because it seems like something is wrong and you want to talk about it. I guess I will grab a drink and go sit down to watch TV." That way when she opens up later you can say I gave you an opportunity to talk about it earlier, and you said nothing was wrong so it can't be that bad that it can't wait a little bit more.

I have the TiVo... and my wife gets mad if I pause the show when she starts rambling at me.

She starts talking, I pause the show, she sees me do it and says, "Oh. Sorry... I didn't mean to interrupt!", and walks away mad.

What? WHAT??? What are you mad at???? :D

This is probably the worst part of all. If you don't just stop watching the show and listen to them, they get mad. Like you said, even pausing the movie and listening isn't enough. Excuse you, you're the one interrupting the show and it's friggin rude....and now YOU'RE mad? :D There are exceptions, like if I'm not watching anything in particular, or it's really imporant etc....but rarely is this how it goes.

Just more reminders why God made us so attracted to women: if we weren't, we'd kill em.

Dude, I'm feeling for you right now. How are you still married to her. Life sounds miserable for you.

Oh and by the way another thing that drives me nuts that my wife does is she sets her alarm clock for an hour before she has to get up and then hits the snooze button every nine minutes when it goes off. 7 times that f*cker goes off 6:00, 6:09, 6:18, 6:27, 6:36, 6:45, 6:54 and then she finally gets up a little after 7:00 after it's gone off 7 times. I'm like :D and then :doh::D:D I want to roll over and :tup:

Are you my wife? She has that complaint about me and that alarm clock.

1. She has to go pickup something and will have a $10 on her. I'll give her an extra $10 just in case it runs over the amount. Comes back and the total was $9. I'll still never see that money again. Ask about getting that $10 back or change and it never happens. We've been living together for 4 years, and I don't think I've ever received change back. Really annoying when I'm charging a $1.25 pop cause I don't have cash.

2. She has the day off. I'm off either driving to/from or working from 6:30am to 5:30pm. I get home and get "What you wanna do about dinner?." Well lets see, when your working till 8 I have food ready for us come 8:30 when you get home. You had the whole day and couldn't figure out a simple dam dinner plan?

3. Kinda OCD, but will just bookmark sites. Doesn't put them in a folder, or rename them so there shorter. Just bookmarks them and leaves em, no organization at all. I click on Favorites and get a random flood of new pages bm'd today. Things with titles longer then the screen. Just got the processor in for the new machine though so will finally have seperate computers. Very excited about that! :D

Here's a weird one, that I would be surprised to have anyone relate to.

My wife never fully screws the cap onto anything.

90% of the time she misthreads the cap, makes half a turn, and leaves it that way.

It drives me nuts.

I thought my wife was the only one who did this!!!! Everytime I go to get milk from the fridge the cap is resting on the top...whats so damn hard about screwing it on correctly!!!!!!

:D

Are you my wife? She has that complaint about me and that alarm clock.

Don't make me come smash your alarm clock too. :D:D