[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm ba-ack!

darin3

:D

Well, the honeymoon's over! 9 days in Maui... what a great time! We are totally worn out. May post some photos here in the next few days.

Shout out to whomper for handling my fantasy baseball bizness, and BC for handling my dynasty league bizness (well, maybe not... haven't checked that forum yet :tup:) while I was computer-less.

:D <== reverse darin3

Edited by darin3

:D

Well, the honeymoon's over! 9 days in Maui... what a great time! We are totally worn out. May post some photos here in the next few days.

Shout out to whomper for handling my fantasy baseball bizness, and BC for handling my dynasty league bizness (well, maybe not... haven't checked that forum yet :doh:) while I was computer-less.

Yeah, about that. ConFusion decided that we liked BC better, so we gave him your team.

Hope the honeymoon was great! :tup:

So... are you still a virgin? :doh:

What's wrong with you? Don't you know what this means? ...

That means his wife is still a virgin but he and Caveman Nick met up at a different hotel and consumated Darin's marriage and Darin was on the receiving end. Therefore, he's no longer a virgin. :tup::D

Landed late, so just stayed at a beachside b&b in Pa'ia the first night. Then spent 2 nights in Hana. Then spent 4 nights in Ka'anapali.

Nice. The wife and I honeymooned for a week (and then another week thanks unfortunately to 9/11) in Maui (Wialea (sp?) ) We had a great time.

Glad all is well D man..Congrats again..All the snow cancellations and your whole team going on the DL made watching after your baseball team a real picnic :D I had to reset your line up and take out all the Indians and Mariners everyday :D

Im going to vegas next weekend so I will need you to do the same for me

Edited by whomper

Where on Kanapali?

Sheraton Black Rock. Great spot. 2 nights in a partial ocean view room, 2 nights in full ocean view room. They have a killer pool, nice poolside bars and food options. Could have used another restaurant option but there were plenty of off-resort options, of course.

Glad all is well D man..Congrats again..All the snow cancellations and your whole team going on the DL made watching after your baseball team a real picnic :tup: I had to reset your line up and take out all the Indians and Mariners everyday :D

Im going to vegas next weekend so I will need you to do the same for me

Thanks. :D You got it. :doh: