[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't believe that Miami is going to miss Quinn by two picks

Duchess Jack

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

there isn't a graemlin to describe how I am feeling

I am thinking that the mood and tone of your post clearly convey the depth of your feelings. I have never read a post of yours that did not make me laugh, chuckle, smile or at least scratch my head.

It has long been my thought that Ginn would be a big flop, sorry to see him go to Miami

:tup: Brady Quinns girlfriend is going to get picked before him.

:D

She's a looker.

Are you kidding me!!! She's busted!!

Oh and the brass in Miami are a bunch of idiots. :D

Hey, they needed Ginn to fill the shoes of Welker. A WR that comes in on 3 WR sets and KR, who wouldn't take a guy that fills those position in the first round. Forget a QB, or anything else you HAVE to take a guy that fills a 3rd wr and KR. They will build him up like Welker, then trade him away and get a pick like they did with Wes. The Dolphins are crafty...

I've decided to reserve judgement until I see what QB Miami picks in the second (hopefully the cat in BSU) and how he and Quinn pan out this coming year.

Maybe they were stuck on getting a QB and WR in the first two rounds but decided that the drop off between Ginn (based on what they value in him) and the wide most likely to be available in round two was larger than the drop between Quinn and the QB most likely to be available in round two.

At the end of the day - these guys get paid for this, and I don't.

I've decided to reserve judgement until I see what QB Miami picks in the second (hopefully the cat in BSU) and how he and Quinn pan out this coming year.

Maybe they were stuck on getting a QB and WR in the first two rounds but decided that the drop off between Ginn (based on what they value in him) and the wide most likely to be available in round two was larger than the drop between Quinn and the QB most likely to be available in round two.

At the end of the day - these guys get paid for this, and I don't.

Plus, I think there is still something in the works with Trent Green...

Plus, I think there is still something in the works with Trent Green...

Getting Green might piss me off more than losing Quinn. There is simply no reason to invest in green. We are not going to playoffs, much less the bowl - so why invest picks and $ in a bandaid. Better to let some young guys get their feet wet and go into next year with some experience.