[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Passing Gas

whomper

Farting poll  

60 members have voted

1. 1. When it comes to farting I

• See great humor in it
    • See no humor in it
    • Do it out of neccesity and dont think about it
    • Puddy

I come from a long line of farters me and my Father get a hugh kick out of blasting away. I pretty much cant let one rip without laughing like a giggling school girl. Im big on pull my finger although my kids finally caught on. My brother on the other hand sees no humor in it whatsoever. We drive in to work together and I blast him in the car..Again I pretty much laugh everytime and he doesnt see why its so funny. Note that they are not potent or I could see where he was coming from.

I come from a long line of farters me and my Father get a hugh kick out of blasting away. I pretty much cant let one rip without laughing like a giggling school girl. Im big on pull my finger although my kids finally caught on. My brother on the other hand sees no humor in it whatsoever. We drive in to work together and I blast him in the car..Again I pretty much laugh everytime and he doesnt see why its so funny. Note that they are not potent or I could see where he was coming from.

"Potent" is a relative term. I really wouldnt want a big snort of your poop particles in a closed up car either, brother or not.

I am a solid farter ..and find it funny ...my wife does not have a good sense of smell so I can bomb away normally whenever I want ..actually I could crap myself and she would not know although I would

It appears I have passed my farting skills and penchant for its humor to my kids ...my son is honing his skills but needs more weight and cheekage to get better sound effects

My younger daughters think its really funny but as they are ladies I am trying to get them away from embracing the passing of gas too much

"Potent" is a relative term. I really wouldnt want a big snort of your poop particles in a closed up car either, brother or not.

:D True.

I am a solid farter ..and find it funny ...my wife does not have a good sense of smell so I can bomb away normally whenever I want ..actually I could crap myself and she would not know although I would

It appears I have passed my farting skills and penchant for its humor to my kids ...my son is honing his skills but needs more weight and cheekage to get better sound effects

My younger daughters think its really funny but as they are ladies I am trying to get them away from embracing the passing of gas too much

:D

While I enjoy farting I don't find much humor in it. Never was the guy that would fart in a group and then point it out that it was me. Probably just a derivative of my introverted personality.

While I enjoy farting I don't find much humor in it. Never was the guy that would fart in a group and then point it out that it was me. Probably just a derivative of my introverted personality.

Im very selective when it comes to who I let go in front of..Its a family and close friend thing

Im very selective when it comes to who I let go in front of..Its a family and close friend thing

No, that's what I was referring too. You and 4 buddies in High School shootin the chit and one dude always cuts loose and cheers on his own fart. That guy was never me although I had no problem letting loose just didn't feel the need to celebrate it.

I take great joy in those precious moments like when you can fart in a crowded elevator on a 16 story trip to the lobby.

My dad has a real problem. I really don't know I've ever known anyone who "toots his own horn" (so to speak) as much as he.

I fart (and like it), but the cumulative effect if his methane production over his lifetime probably would be enough to power a small city.

Now, they're RARELY smelly, but he's always making noise.

Side note ... this gas-passing would always frustrate my mom and she'd make a comment about how she couldn't believe that his clients would put up with it ... to which he'd respond that he didn't fart around his clients ... to which my mom would ask why they got preferential treatment. He never really did have a very good answer...

Could we please talk about politics again?

Would you fart in an elevator if your Senator was in it?

Could we please talk about politics again?

How about a queef? It's my understanding you women are good at it.

I find much humor in farting and I can't wait to trade rounds with my son. My wife however is not looking forward to that.

How about a queef? It's my understanding you women are good at it.

I find much humor in farting and I can't wait to trade rounds with my son. My wife however is not looking forward to that.

I was up on a ladder this past weekend and made my son pick up a screwdriver I had dropped. I managed to rip one right in his face when he stood up. He says he even felt a breeze. :D

That deserves some sort of Dad award. :D

Although I did once fart into the sucking end of the shop vac that blew it right up my wife's nose through the exhaust. That was a special moment.

Edited by cre8tiff

This is pretty much me as well. I don't laugh, but I also don't take it dead serious either. I voted for the 3rd option.

:tup: I the misfortune of having to quell my active fartmaker. The wife sees very little hughmor in it (unless we've had a couple drinks). She read somewhere that what you're smelling is actually remnants of crap. Crap in nose = bad. :D

I perform symphonies when in my man cave. :D

It is very hughmorous, and it is wired into our Y chromosomes.

I have proof.

My son would laugh when he farted starting at the age of about 6 months, about as soon as he could laugh, he could laugh at farts.

He is now 2 and a half and still laughs at farts. Whether it is him, me or the dog, he finds hughmor.

I did not teach him this, it is built into man DNA.

Whomp, I would question your brother, as it appears he missed out on an essential part of the genetic coding of a man.

Well I think it's pretty funny, almost all of the time. But the funniest is when my MIL lets one loose, they are LOUD!!!!!!!! She hass stomach problems and can't hold them back. What's not so funny is when you're standing in line with your baby son, your handicapped MIL and she lets one go............everyone looks at me and laughs.........I turn beat red :D

Edit--and she giggles too :D

Edited by Hat Trick