[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Paris Freed!... Released from jail since she was about to have a nervous breakdown

wiegie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Supposedly, 3 days is the average sentence for someone who was convicted of what she was. :D

Gotta agree. Although funny, IMO it was a big fat waste of tax dollars putting that stupid ***** in prison. Most people would have gotten off with community service, house arrest and/or a few days in jail.

I can't stand her, but, I don't know that she deserved prison for what she did. Her celebrity status is probably the reason she did any time at all.

However, what I find funny is that prior to going in, she was saying that she wanted no special treatment and wanted to show that she could pay her debt to society. She lasted all of two days.... :D

I'm not saying it's right, but had she not been a celebrity, she wouldn't have been in this situation to begin with.

What, you mean she wouldn't have been the arrogant above-the-law b1atch she clearly is?

What, you mean she wouldn't have been the arrogant above-the-law b1atch she clearly is?

No, I'm saying that they wouldn't have given her 45 days in jail for driving on a suspended license.

A person gets busted for drunk driving and loses her license and gets 3 years probation, only to get caught driving without a licence a few months later and gets a warning, only to again get caught driving without a license 6 weeks after that and you guys don't think she had jail time coming?

ok

A person gets busted for drunk driving and loses her license and gets 3 years probation, only to get caught driving without a licence a few months later and gets a warning, only to again get caught driving without a license 6 weeks after that and you guys don't think she had jail time coming?

ok

agreed.

ok

3 sure, but 45 days? I doubt anybody but habitual criminals spend that time for that offense.

ok

Exactly - this wasn't one offense, this was a series of offenses combined with her basically flipping the law off because she thought she was above it.

3 sure, but 45 days? I doubt anybody but habitual criminals spend that time for that offense.

45 days strikes me as more than fair to her. She was lucky not to have a contempt of court charge thrown at her too.

It doesn't really matter if you think the 45 days --> 23 days sentence was excessive or not. That was in fact her sentence. Why does it matter if anoyone thinks it was "fair" or not relative to other crimes/punishments?

She has received special treatment. Regular citizens like you and me cannot receive that kind of treatment. That's a huge problem IMHO.

have to wonder if the jailers just didn't get tired of the whining

or perhaps it was Paris' incessant requests for additional cavity searches that they finally got sick of

Paris: "I think I need some help here please :D "

I never understood the resistance of her and other rich celebutards (Lohan, etc) going out and driving their own cars after a night of partying. Why don't they have a limo waiting, or get a ride with one of their buddies who is the designated driver?

You don't see Trump driving himself anywhere.

And don't even get me started on the clubs serving people they know are under aged.....

Edited by Coffeeman

I never understood the resistance of her and other rich celebutards (Lohan, etc) going out and driving their own cars after a night of partying. Why don't they have a limo waiting, or get a ride with one of their buddies who is the designated river?

You don't see Trump driving himself anywhere.

And don't even get me started on the clubs serving people they know are under aged.....

Good point. Athletes are the same - why bother driving yourself when you can rent someone to do it for you?