[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Open Letter from T.O.

matt770

Thought this was hilarious.

To All ESPN Fantasy Team Owners,

2007 is going to be a great year … for me and the Dallas Cowboys.

I came into training camp in excellent shape, feeling good about our prospects for the season and proud to be part of the great Dallas Cowboys tradition.

I want to help your fantasy team win its league title … and that means generating huge statistics. This year our offense is set up to make big plays. We worked hard during the preseason and we're going to connect on a lot of touchdowns. Coach and I are on the same page. He understands my role and how I can help us win.

So here is my pledge to all ESPN fantasy owners who draft me in 2007:

I will catch the ball.

I will score touchdowns.

I will have a great season.

Did you see the preseason game against Houston? One touch, one touchdown. That's how it's going to be all year long. I'm aiming for 100 catches, 1,500 yards and at least 20 touchdowns. With our quarterback passing the ball, this is entirely possible.

And speaking of my QB … you might as well draft him too, because he's going to the Pro Bowl this year.

Put me on your team and you won't be disappointed. I am going to help you win your fantasy league this season.

Sincerely,

Terrell Owens, No. 81

:D

With our quarterback passing the ball, this is entirely possible.

That's good because if MBIII is passing the ball, then I would only expect 6-7 TDs for TO.

Personally, I always liked TO. He comes with a sideshow but the Philly situation has been interesting since he left. Especially with Donovan, supposedly the team's golden boy, pouting b/c they drafted a QB. TO would've been ran out of town b/c he's a malcontent.

Anyways... the guy wreaks havoc on opposing Ds, speaks his mind even if no one cares to hear it, and plays at a high level even when hurt. I'd keep the medicine cabinet locked but I'd take him.

"Did you see the preseason game against Houston? One touch, one touchdown. That's how it's going to be all year long. I'm aiming for 100 catches, 1,500 yards and at least 20 touchdowns"

Hmm, maybe E-GO needs a math lesson, too...

one catch, one TD per game = 16 catches, 16 TDs

Guys a player, but he's still a loser.

But he didn't tell us which week he will start bailing on his teammates, a players coach who will give him some leeway and him trying to take the media heat off Vick (or is it already over?) plus those drops last year because he had a broken finger are of concern. I had him last year and was happy but he could have done better, smiling after you drop passes drove me crazy last year.. So I will drop those 20TDs down to 14.. But all in all, he will lead others to a fantasy title.. Good Luck to those who drafted him..

When I first saw this article this morning, I thought it was a joke. Now that people are taking it seriously and I can't seem to find any disclaimers, etc. in the article, I guess it's real? Wow.

One touch, one touchdown. That's how it's going to be all year long. I'm aiming for 100 catches, 1,500 yards and at least 20 touchdowns.

FF owners to T.O.:

Just concentrate on catching a few of the balls that hit you in the hands this year. Better yet, use your mouth instead of your hands to catch passes - you'll never drop another one.

Coach and I are on the same page. He understands my role and how I can help us win.

Hey TO, I think Coach needs you to understand your role and how you can help the team win, not the other way around.

I think you're confusing Wade Phillips with Bill Parcells. I'm really glad that that I'm now a cowboys fan, because the inmates will definitely be running the asylum in "Big D" this year.

"Did you see the preseason game against Houston? One touch, one touchdown. That's how it's going to be all year long. I'm aiming for 100 catches, 1,500 yards and at least 20 touchdowns"

Was that even worth posting? Did TO have to clarify that he'll be playing more than one or two SERIES per game, too? :D

Playoffs and SB?

Meh, I hope TO gets stuffed early, has a few drops, gets frustrated and starts yelling on the sidelines (the usual) and ends up with a bad game to start the season. Of course I could be biased because my week 1 matchup is against a Dallas homer that pretty much has their whole team (TO, Romo, Barber, & Witten). I'm probably going to be a bit of a Giant fan this weekend.