[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grits and Shins... Truce..

Schleprock

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shlep -

My thought's and prayer's go out to you and your mother. We just went through it with my father (Pancreatic). It's a war, but one that is winnable. Alway's let her know how much you love and appreciate her, and have faith that the Man upstairs is in control. Psalm 23.

If your Mom is diagonalized with Cancer I sincerely pray for her health.

On the other hand I'm wondering what it has to do with replying to Grits and Shins.

Only because I don't need the negativity.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. She's going in for her first surgery today.

Hang in there. Cancer is a tough opponent, but we get better at beating it everyday.

My wife was diagnosed with Stage IIIA breast cancer at 29. She's now 35 and cancer free. And you're right in finding a way to vent your thoughts, it's good for you in dealing with your family's tough situation. Even if it is on a fantasy football board.

Thoughts and prayers to your family. :D

+1

As someone who has a famly member going through Chemo right now, you kind of reprioritize what's important to you and what to just let go. Don't know the situation, but sounds like you are.

There is strength in numbers, rely on each other and the help and support of family and friends.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Just lost a long time friend that was just 42 from cervical cancer... Cancer just stinks and I feel your pain. I will be thinking of you especially with her surgery and will send some prayers your way for both your mom and the rest of your family...

Good luck and let us know how the surgery turns out. Hopefully, you will have some positive news to share with everyone.

My mother was also diagnosed with cancer this year, so I know what you're going through. My mother starts her final treatment next week to prepare for a stem cell transplant procedure. They have to keep her in the hospital for about a month as she recovers due to having the immune system of an infant during the procedure.

It's a tough situation for all parties involved. My thoughts and best wishes go out to you and your mother. Hang in there and keep positive thoughts. She'll pull through!

Schlep, all the best, prayers to you and your family.

Don't know what the problem is with Grits, went back and did a search, and all I could find was posts with you kind of antaganozing him. We missing something here? And besides, no one really cares what Blitz has to say anyway. :D

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Hang in there and pray for the best. My aunt was diagnosed with terminal cancer several years ago and the prognosis was that she had a very short time to live. She has proved everyone wrong and is still with us today. Hopefully things will work out in the end for you.

Schlep, All my prayers and thoughts are with you, your mother, and your family!!!

I HATE Cancer!!!!! :D Various forms of cancer did take the life of my mother, my brother, amy grandmother, and several aunts and uncles. I cringe anytime I hear of anyone who has cancer and truly feel for those family members that have to witness a loved one go through what cancer patients have to go through. I've been there too many times.......On a positive note, and fortunately, my mother-in-law (who also had breast cancer) was able to beat the odds, and has been cancer free now for the last 5 years.

Needless to say, both my wife and I get screened on a regular basis. :D

Our prayers are with you and your mother!!!