[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Finest shoes you will ever own

detlef

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! Do they come in hetero?

Just curious, were you laughing to yourself as you wrote that despite being about 20th dude to make the same joke? Are you typically that slow on the uptake? Have you just now figured out your first Mike Vick dog joke? Do you call the Rome show and think you're cool for saying "war" this and "war" that?

Just like to know what makes a fellow huddler tick.

For the record, there's an established protocol. Just quote somebody else and add +1

Can't order shoes off the innernets.

why not? For the record, Zappos has free shipping including free return shipping. You just order up a few shoes, they arrive in a day or two, try them all on, keep the ones you like. Then they e-mail you a return postage that you tape to the original box they sent them to you and send the rest back.

I mean, you might have to find a UPS store but it's still easier than dealing with going to the mall.

I have a pair of Ferragamos that look like those. They go well with slacks and jeans so I don't really see what the big deal is. :D

I guess some guys just feel more comfortable in their jean shorts and crocs.

YA.......but i bet your shoes are tricked out with wipers.......... :D

I have a pair of Ferragamos that look like those. They go well with slacks and jeans so I don't really see what the big deal is. :D

I guess some guys just feel more comfortable in their jean shorts and crocs.

Is that Vince Ferragamos? I remember him.

:ahem: post #31 in this thread

Sorry...cocktails here tonight...thought you wrote "venice." Which made no sense to me at the time...like my post, now.

Edited by Jumbie