[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

movies that make men cry

tonorator

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.........we will not go quietly into the night........with the entire World on the brink of extermination.....let this Independence Day not be for one country alone...but for the entire World!!!

Something like that-Excellent piece of writing though and pulled off greatly by Pullman.

The end of Ghost when Demi Moore says "ditto" gets me every time. I know it's coming, and I try to steel myself for it but end up crying anyway. The end of The Sixth Sense also makes me cry no matter how many times I watch it.

Miracle.

Michael's voice on the famous call gets me every time...

:wacko:

But I'm surprised no one said League of their Own! Too much of a chick flick??? :D

I saw that one at the theater. I had tears! :D

.........we will not go quietly into the night........with the entire World on the brink of extermination.....let this Independence Day not be for one country alone...but for the entire World!!!

Something like that-Excellent piece of writing though and pulled off greatly by Pullman.

Jeez, I always thought that was a spoof. :D