[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Guys

Hugh 0ne

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. My Dad's still in the hospital. They have not been able to get the blockage removed. Tomorrow they will do an upper GI, which should paint a clearer picture as to where and what the blockage is. Depending on what they find out will determine if he'll need surgery or not I guess. He's miserable. He's had that tube down his throat for 3 days, so his throat is raw, he can't really talk, he's tired and medicated, and he hasn't been able to eat anything.

Hopefully we get some good news tomorrow, even if it means surgery, whatever it takes to make him feel better.

Thanks again guys, coming here and reading the support threads are very helpful and uplifting. Kindly keep Papa H1 in your prayers and thoughts.

Did that barium thing today. Came in and took X-rays every hour on the hour. One more night of uncertainty, and by tomorrow we should have a plan of action which we're being told is definitely going to be some sort of surgery. I got to speak to him today for the first time since he went in, which was great. :D