[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Crabs

Skippy

Since we are talking virginity and since crabs go right along with me losing mine, I just wonder how many of you had to use the blue onitment?

I admit that Suzy rotten crotch got hold of me when I was a tender young 14 year old. She got each of my closest friends that same weekend and I am pretty sure she turned us all into men. She did give instruction and she was way beyond her years at the age of 16 but she also gave us something that weekend that had a major effect on my outlook on sluts for the longest time.

Damn, I love those Jersey blues. I love crabbing whether off a boat using droplines or off a dock using nets or a combo. Great stuff!!

Haven't had experience with any other types of crabs. Well other than Snow, King or Dungeness (sp).

By the way, the blue ointment...is that a type of bait used to catch Jersey blues? :D

Edited by irish

Not that I know of.

How long is your unit was coverd her a long time ago. I am pretty sure that Muck posted it and it was in poll form. 9 inches was average for the huddle. :D

:D I think it was bunz that gave the internet "How big is your unit " formula. It was something like what you say -4

Since we are talking virginity and since crabs go right along with me losing mine, I just wonder how many of you had to use the blue onitment?

I admit that Suzy rotten crotch got hold of me when I was a tender young 14 year old. She got each of my closest friends that same weekend and I am pretty sure she turned us all into men. She did give instruction and she was way beyond her years at the age of 16 but she also gave us something that weekend that had a major effect on my outlook on sluts for the longest time.

W......T......F?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sgt Grush told us that to get rid of the crabs you needed three things: a match, an ice pick, and some lighter fluid.

Directions:

1. Douse half of the infected area liberally with lighter fluid.

2. Light doused area with match.

3. Stab crabs with ice pick as the crabs evacuated the flaming area.

Never knew of this method to have failed.

I hooked up with a chick in Memphrica once... came home with some 'friends' in my pannies... shaved my junk, threw my clothes away and didn't come home for a few weeks. After 2 weeks without a host they die, eggs included.

That is funny ..especially if its true

That is funny ..especially if its true

Why would I make something like that up? :D

I had a friend in the navy stationed there, me and a buddy were wondering what to do in the metropolis of Tulsa one fri night when we were 18, it was about 10pm... I had about $8, he had a car, so we did a gas run and a beer run and headed towards tennessee. It was freezing cold, so we left a few beers in a bag tied to the windshield wipers to keep them cold. Got to his barracks around 4am and had them wake him up. Me and my bud both tapped some memphrica sat night, the navy dude got nothing but a peep show.

Good times.