[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favorite horror film monster/creature

jaxfactor

For me, I think that half man half flying thing on Jeepers Creepers was the bomb. Especially in JC2, where he rips his own injured head off, after eating some teenage kid's head and it reforms as his head. Wild scene!

Also like the Alien series creature.

Let's here em"!

It wasn't super scary, but the alien in "Signs" I thought was really cool. The storyline and plot build it up to have the audience very anxious/curious to see what the little guy looked like. Seeing the alien fully in the reflection in the lviing room )end of movie) was pretty amazing the first time I saw it.

While I have to go with Aliens, the part of the movie that REALLY scared the bejeebus out of me is when Ripley (Sigourney Weaver) knocked off the head of Ash (the robot), at the ripe old age of about 11 that freaked me out.

Then again, Night of the Lepus, with killer rabbits is pretty nastii.

Oh, and while it's not technically a monster or a creature, after having watched Maximum Overdrive several times I get a rather uncomfortable feeling whenever I see or hear an ice cream truck. :wacko:

It wasn't super scary, but the alien in "Signs" I thought was really cool. The storyline and plot build it up to have the audience very anxious/curious to see what the little guy looked like. Seeing the alien fully in the reflection in the lviing room )end of movie) was pretty amazing the first time I saw it.

+1

although it wasn't actually seeing the alien that scared me, it was the way M. Night Shyamalan showed the alien without actually showing it (if that makes sense). When we see the black outline on the roof in the beginning and towards the end when it wraps its arm around the boy in the basement, ect. That was what scared the crap out of me.

Hands down Jaws because they actually exist. I was afriad to go in the ocean as a child because of that bastard. That and the big spider on the episode of Gilligans island