[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This Made My Day

Chargerz

Just got back from dinner and brews with Big Country and rajncajn at Dick's Last Resort and the Rock Bottom Grill in the Gaslamp Quarter. Had a great time with both those quality Huddlers watching the Final Four and talking Huddle stuff, but what made my day was I got carded at the Rock Bottom Grill.

THAT WAS THE BEST!!!! :wacko:yawn::D:brew::D:lol::D:D

Just got back from dinner and brews with Big Country and rajncajn at Dick's Last Resort and the Rock Bottom Grill in the Gaslamp Quarter. Had a great time with both those quality Huddlers watching the Final Four and talking Huddle stuff, but what made my day was I got carded at the Rock Bottom Grill.

THAT WAS THE BEST!!!! :wacko:yawn::D:brew::D:lol::D:D

AARP card ?

Hey Doc -

Any chance he was checking your ID because to see if your Drivers License number is 1.

No way!!

DAMN, I feel like a kid again!!!

THAT WAS THE BEST!!!! :wacko::lol::brew::Dyawn::):D:D

Dick's is the place that is rude and makes fun of people right?...........Just something to think about :D

Dick's is the place that is rude and makes fun of people right?...........Just something to think about :wacko:

True. Mere mortals are abused, but the minute they knew we were from the Huddle, we got the red carpet treatment.

doc, are you sure they weren't checking you for the senior discount?

+1, probably a 10% discount for those over 65.

:wacko:

I'm so old I forgot to get my senior discount!!! :D

Doc is leaving out that at Dick's, the group next to us was a bachelor party, a wee bit hammered, and one gentleman decided it would be prudent and wise to drop trou, underwear and all, and get up on the table.

He was wrong.

Well, you were at "Dick's". :wacko:

No way!!

DAMN, I feel like a kid again!!!

I know that feeling. I was carded at a Hooters several years ago. I wanted to card the waitress! :D

:D

I'm so old I forgot to get my senior discount!!! :brew:

I'd have forgotten also. Though I am a month older than you! Kids! :D:wacko:

Edited by rocknrobn26

Doc is leaving out that at Dick's, the group next to us was a bachelor party, a wee bit hammered, and one gentleman decided it would be prudent and wise to drop trou, underwear and all, and get up on the table.

He was wrong.

I saw that happen once. The owner of the bar tried to knock his block off. And the dude that dropped the trou owned a different bar in the next block. It was in the afternoon.

Edited by MikesVikes