[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mystery Huddler 2008 - Overview

darin3

Here's a quick rundown of this year's Mystery Huddlers. Feel free to mock them all, in general, here.

Mystery Huddler #1 - The Wolf

Mystery Huddler #2 - i_am_the_swammi

Mystery Huddler #3 - peepinmofo

Mystery Huddler #4 - Menudo

Mystery Huddler #5 - tonorator

Mystery Huddler #6 - Sheik Yerbuti

Mystery Huddler #7 - chiefjay

Mystery Huddler #8 - SuperBalla

Mystery Huddler #9 - isleseeya

Mystery Huddler #10 - fingfootball

Mystery Huddler #11 - piratesownninjas

Mystery Huddler #12 - Jumpin Johnies

:wacko: Well, that's a wrap, people. I enjoyed running the game. Special thanks to those that helped out and for AtomicCEO for hosting the pics.

Edited by darin3

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, let me get this straight. You already have our individual Mystery Huddler threads to rip into us, and then you decide to start another thread both linking our threads where we get ripped individually, and allowing us to get ripped again in one thread.

You Bastards !!!!!! :wacko:

So, let me get this straight. You already have our individual Mystery Huddler threads to rip into us, and then you decide to start another thread both linking our threads where we get ripped individually, and allowing us to get ripped again in one thread.

I think we should rip Darin here instead. Posting the pics once was enough. Why he would link to them again I have no clue.

Guess it's what we get for joining the club Menudo!

Cmon now we need more ripping to do , so let's have a few more mystery huddlers added and done

I am too shy and not photogenic enough to participate ....sidelines are much more fun in this event

:wacko:

This should make for an interesting clue from Darin when yours goes up :D

It's not our fault you're all ghey and ugly. :D