[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Official WCOFF/Las Vegas Thread!

rocknrobn26

No updates, must have been a crazy night. Getting ready to leave for ther airport for 6:15 flight. will be there around 7:30.

Who's gonna be ready for breakfast :wacko:

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'm still drunk from last night so some of this might not make sense. Ms Cid and I didn't stumble back to the room until 4 AM.

First and most important thing for everyone, the fraking monorail shuts down at 2AM on weekdays. I think it runs longer on weekends, but taxis suck.

It's amazing how when you mention tequila, people get squeamish.

I Like Soup really isn't 6'5". He's more like 6'3" but I think it was the heels he was wearing.

H8Tank needs to stop with the false advertising. That genie picture showed him as having a rack. Not true. Not true at all.

Lemon Drops are good.

Ms Cid and I were out bar hopping so we kept bumping into the Huddle crew here and there. There are some people that need to practice their drinking more. There was one person (who shall remain nameless) that looked like they had a steel bar sewn into the back of their shirt and that was the only thing keeping them upright. This was by the end of the Giants-Redskins game.

Huddle people need to learn how to play beer pong. Twilly, Ms Cid and I were trying to start up a game but not a single other person stepped up to the plate. Practice gentlemen (and ladies), practice.

Speaking of Twilley, the dude has beaten his liver into submission. I can only sit back and watch with admiration.

Kamikazes are better.

From what I understand, there are not enough $1 bills in Vegas. Ms Cid was intent on not letting me put that to the test.

I have no idea what time zone I'm in any more.

The Las Vegas Hilton rocks. The only thing missing from my room is a stripper pole. I'm going to see if I can order one through room service.

Not enough places carry Red Bull. Vodka and RockStar just sucks.

The strip is covered with Mexicans trying to pimp out ho's. Well, they ain't pimps, but they stand around with these lighted billboards strapped on their backs (I'm not kidding) advertising women who will come to your room for the amazing price of $35. I really do not want to put that to the test. That it's only $35 or that they are really women.

The Wolf needs to come out of his shell more. He's such a wall flower.

I'm in serious need of some food right now. Man cannot live on caffeine and vodka alone.

The strip is covered with Mexicans trying to pimp out ho's. Well, they ain't pimps, but they stand around with these lighted billboards strapped on their backs (I'm not kidding) advertising women who will come to your room for the amazing price of $35.

I tried to talk Mrs. Puddy into letting me order one a few weeks ago as an anniversary present. She didn't oblige.

Here. :D

Trying to decide how late to stay out tonight before the draft tomorrow. Roll into the draft hungover, then do it hair-of-the-dog style all day Saturday? Or draft with a full mental deck of cards and party later with a yet-untainted liver? :wacko:

This is how Whomper and I did it last year and we won our division :D

Here. :D

Trying to decide how late to stay out tonight before the draft tomorrow. Roll into the draft hungover, then do it hair-of-the-dog style all day Saturday? Or draft with a full mental deck of cards and party later with a yet-untainted liver? :wacko:

Trust me, you have to be at full strength to keep H8 in check. If you don't, you're going to walk out of there the proud owner of at least 6 jags.

Taking a "break" back at the room while all the foo-foo's have a foo-foo dinner. :D My boy ATaM rolled in with a case of beer and cooler full of booze. Gonna probably take it easy tonight so we're at full strength for tomorrow's draft.

Hung out at the LV Hilton all day, gambled a bit, strategized with the team.... won my Ball St. bet.... :wacko: Will hopefully be a harbinger of things to come tomorrow and Sunday.

Taking a "break" back at the room while all the foo-foo's have a foo-foo dinner. :D My boy ATaM rolled in with a case of beer and cooler full of booze. Gonna probably take it easy tonight so we're at full strength for tomorrow's draft.

Hung out at the LV Hilton all day, gambled a bit, strategized with the team.... won my Ball St. bet.... :D Will hopefully be a harbinger of things to come tomorrow and Sunday.

Be seeing youse guys in about 18 hours! :D

But that means the chaperon will be there also! :D

Al...Are they behaving? :wacko: Doc, you there yeT?

What time at Hofbrauhaus???? :D

Had a great dinner with Bier, twilwy, Kid Cid and Mrs. cid. 7 courses with paired wines.

Getting ready to hit the hay so that I can have somewhat of a clear head while controlling Darin during our draft tomorrow.

Have had plenty of jack and cokes. Yummy

Have not had a chance to play any poker yet mainly due to the Hilton closing their room late last year. So, as a result I have taken to giving money over at 3 card poker. It would be less painful to hand someone a couple hundred bucks and let them kick me in the balls.

Not been the best couple night for eye candy, but there have definitely been some USDA Prime pieces walking around. Nice looking girl in a nice fitting white bikini walking out of mandaly bay as we arrived for dinner. I try to get twiley's attention as he is somehow oblivious. get called a pig from some chick smoking. Oh well....

More later, as I have been pacing my liver to allow me to be coherent during our draft.

Me and Swiss Miss were all ready to go join the party last night...until we found out all the boys were pussin' out and "taking it easy" at the Hilton. So, we stayed back at the crib and decided to get a good night's sleep. Probably better in the long run -- I'm rested and ready to go later.

In fact, I'll soon be heading over to darin's and twiley's room to start the day with a couple of bloodies. :wacko:

Our foo foo dinner was fantastic. Ms Cid is still talking about it this morning. You guys have no idea what you missed.

Why does Twilley seem to be the center of everyone's comments today?

Speaking of which, he wasn't bad at blackjack until he started chatting up the dealer. Then we got to watch crash and burn Twilley style. It's like a whole new sport.

I'm still richer than when I started at black jack so I got that going for me.

There are some truly fantastic wines out there. Then, there are the two sucky ones that Ms Cid and I bought as a night cap. I get shudders just thing about it.

Ok, breakfast time, then strategy and the draft. Good luck everyone!