[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What does your Spouse/ S.O think of the huddle ?

whomper

Your Spouses /SO thoughts on the huddle  

93 members have voted

1. 1. What does your Spouse/ SO think of the huddle ?

• They dont know about it
    • They dont care about it
    • They know what this place is about
    • They think you are nuts for spending so much time here
    • Puddy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife used to think it was weird, but then she found her own web forum at BabyZone.com and now she's fighting me for computer time so she can post to her imaginary friends.

my wife's cool with it. she likes all the huddlers she's met. well, except atomic, but that pretty much goes without saying.

Just like a woman. She'll pretend that she doesn't like me in order to cover up what happened in a lusty moment. If she pretends she doesn't want to see me, she'll never have to cover her awkward behavior after "the incident".

The Shiekette and I are equally into fantasy sports, so it's a non-issue. She loves reading all the posters, well, except atomic, but that pretty much goes without saying.

I have also slept with your wife.

The Shiekette and I are equally into fantasy sports, so it's a non-issue. She loves reading all the posters, well, except atomic, but that pretty much goes without saying.

My wife is very much into FF and tries to use my Huddle membership to check on Projections and such. She got a kick out of my being a MH this year...had a riot reading all the comments.

As far as she's concerned, The Huddle is an immensely helpful community of people from all walks of life and a surprisingly good resource to find answers to random questions.

She's taken to say, "Why don't you ask your Huddle geeks about X" if we are, in fact, looking for the answer to some random question.

+1

My wife has always thought I spend too much time on these message boards but tolerates it, especially after she enjoyed meeting Jimmy Neutron and his wife, Godtomsatan, and tonorator. My wife also likes the trips to Vegas for WCOFF because she can gamble while I'm involved in that draft.

When she gets mad at me she says something like: "Why don't you just go talk to those FF guys and leave me alone!!"

Otherwise, she tolerates it but thinks that I spend too much time here. I don't think that she realizes that 90% of my time here is not FF related. Of course when she needs some random info she always asks me to check here.

It can't help that the only huddler she's met is SeductiveNun and the closest huddler to us is Yukon.

I just asked my wife what she thought of thehuddle and that was her response.

:wacko: I took your lead and asked my wife and she said she thinks it is a cult

She thinks it's a little weird. Loves the really good things that go on....MSHB, Sky's Tour, Aqua's thread, etc.

Wonders if the life insurance policy pays out if I get murdered by meeting someone from the innernets.

She thinks its mainly a FF board, but I have told her some of the comraderie building stories (MSHB, Skys tour, Aqua, Club, Polk, Thews) from around here, so I think she understands why I spend so much time here.

That and the fact that I have about 10-12 of you in my cell phone. :wacko:

Wonders if the life insurance policy pays out if I get murdered by meeting someone from the innernets.

Any time, any place. :wacko:

Ms Cid definitely thinks I'm nuts for spending so much time on here, but she also understands the incredible value I get from this place.

Funny this was brought up. Just the other day, I mentioned something to her that I thought was interesting. She says, "where do you get all this stuff?' I said, "ah, um the innernets." She is like what? Do you spend all you time looking stupid stuff up on the internet. I said no I have all these people that do it for me. So I had to show her and she really didn't get it.

My girlfriend hates the huddle. She wonders why I am constantly fighting with some guy from Oregon. She hates fantasy sports, simply because the men usually end up spending most of the night talking about them whenever a group of friends get together. She actually tried to stop me from coming here, since I already spend my work days doing football related tasks. I asked her why she feels the need to make me stop every little thing I enjoy. That one wasn't pretty. I didn't get any for almsot two weeks. If she pulls that crap over this again, we are done, and she knows it. Next football season could get interesting.

My girlfriend hates the huddle. She wonders why I am constantly fighting with some guy from Oregon. She hates fantasy sports, simply because the men usually end up spending most of the night talking about them whenever a group of friends get together. She actually tried to stop me from coming here, since I already spend my work days doing football related tasks. I asked her why she feels the need to make me stop every little thing I enjoy. That one wasn't pretty. I didn't get any for almsot two weeks. If she pulls that crap over this again, we are done, and she knows it. Next football season could get interesting.

I am a psychic. I am better than Nostradamus.

I predict that you, this girl, and marriage, do not all co-exist together. I would make my prediction clearer but I do not want to be burned at the stake as a heretic.

She sounds like a keeper! :wacko: