[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Frinkin Frack, Frocktified

Brentastic

Once and or falll, all of yous is b.s. The railty of you being is beyond the relm of pshychotic inter vesh oyhn. Ok, so public automatic peopliphonic uber crystal holograms are intensified. Sorry of this is conusing, i'm drunk beyond all regognition. I'nm having a baby in Jipy and can't beleive this is the thing once and for all this is playing out in one symbiotic way that is mutiallly inside of the unibrow of life!!!!!! Sok, now tha i made micelf cleary , this is the ambitious stage of the yarn, go bee it.

Once and or falll, all of yous is b.s. The railty of you being is beyond the relm of pshychotic inter vesh oyhn. Ok, so public automatic peopliphonic uber crystal holograms are intensified. Sorry of this is conusing, i'm drunk beyond all regognition. I'nm having a baby in Jipy and can't beleive this is the thing once and for all this is playing out in one symbiotic way that is mutiallly inside of the unibrow of life!!!!!! Sok, now tha i made micelf cleary , this is the ambitious stage of the yarn, go bee it.

I always enjoy reading people's post when they are "drunk". The subtle way that they misspell just enough words to really drive home the point.

Camplately Awesommee Dude! :wacko:

Edited by Sleeping King

I always enjoy reading people's post when they are "drunk". The subtle way that they misspell just enough words to really drive home the point.

Camplately Awesommee Dude! :D

Lionel has a drunk dialing call in line that's pretty funny too.

Sounds like potential fatherhood is starting to sink in. He may be drinking a lot when his child hits teenage years. :wacko:

:D

Dude, have a few more... :brew:

In fact, drink until you :D

That way you dont :) and not have any idea what you are :wacko: about.

After reading this I am :D , but at least you were home so as not to get a DUI. yawn:

I think it said something about you having a baby, and I have not congratulated you yet, so congrats on the baby (if thats what you said - If not, well, whatever) :lol:

:D

Jipy, July, whatever it takes.

Wow, sorry guys. That was not contrived as someone hinted at. That's what 12 double grey goose and redbulls while hanging out with Herb will do for me. I wish I wouldn't have opened my puter when I got home last night. Anywasys, good thing is that being a non-smoker now for 11 weeks, I did not cave in to the craving last night - it was the first time I've partied since quitting cigarettes, so you smokers know what I mean. Now it's time for some french toast!

Jipy, July, whatever it takes.

Wow, sorry guys. That was not contrived as someone hinted at. That's what 12 double grey goose and redbulls while hanging out with Herb will do for me. I wish I wouldn't have opened my puter when I got home last night. Anywasys, good thing is that being a non-smoker now for 11 weeks, I did not cave in to the craving last night - it was the first time I've partied since quitting cigarettes, so you smokers know what I mean. Now it's time for some french toast!

wow...eerily similar, i got toasted last night, have a baby due in july, and also quit smoking about 3 months ago :D

guess i should i drunk posted to complete the circle :wacko::D

This is clearly in the wrong forum.

Get with it, noob :wacko:

wow...eerily similar, i got toasted last night, have a baby due in july, and also quit smoking about 3 months ago :D

guess i should i drunk posted to complete the circle :wacko::brew:

That is pretty insane!!

What are your baby stats (due date, 1st child?,sex, location)? Me - July 22 due date, this is my 1st child, he is a boy (August will be his name, the wife hated my name choice of Otis), I'm in Chicago.

This baby thing is exciting stuff!! But I kinda wish I would have had one at an earlier age after realizing that I will be in my 50s when he is graduating high school. :D

That is pretty insane!!

What are your baby stats (due date, 1st child?,sex, location)? Me - July 22 due date, this is my 1st child, he is a boy (August will be his name, the wife hated my name choice of Otis), I'm in Chicago.

This baby thing is exciting stuff!! But I kinda wish I would have had one at an earlier age after realizing that I will be in my 50s when he is graduating high school. :wacko:

First kid for us too, due date is July 12th and Lyla will be her name. I know what you mean about starting earlier...i kind of had this un written rule that i had to be less than 50 by the time the first one graduated high school, and i just made it considering ill be 30 on the 8th of July.