[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fashion question

Chief Dick

Going to my wife's high school reunion tonight. It's at a nice bar/grill here in town: very casual. Planning on wearing nice shirt and khaki's with some nice flip flops.

My wife wants me to wear those Doc Martin sandals that were popular about 10 years ago. Kind of like these.

I tell her they are a little clunky and that flip flops would be a better set-up.

What do you all think?

1. Ghey

2. Flip Flop

3. Doc Martins

4. Hope there were Mexican's in her class for a little rr kiss.

white dress shirt (or light blue). khaki's. black belt & black shoes (or burgundy belt & burgundy shoes). i wouldn't do the sandals unless everyone else was (or you are going in shorts).

Edited by Bier Meister

The fact that you entitled this thread "Fashion question" means that you have caught "the ghey." I don't have a problem with that and I'm sure your wife has known for years.

Wear what makes you comfortable.

Edited by untateve

vietnam - is it a country or a way of life? it.... if you are committed to flip-flops or sandals.... then go with the hawaiian shirt and shorts..... just like when you you met sky and myself.

psssssst- i also really liked the thong...very stylish :D

:wacko:

edit: hey d- phuket is in thailand..not vietnam :D

Edited by Bier Meister

white dress shirt (or light blue). khaki's. black belt & black shoes (or burgundy belt & burgundy shoes). i wouldn't do the sandals unless everyone else was (or you are going in shorts).

That's pretty much the get-up.

It's my wife's 10 year reunion, and I won't know anyone. The place is a nice sports bar type place, hence the nice flip flops.

Maybe regular shoes is the answer. I'm already going to be the older fat husband, so I should maybe dial down the flair regarding the flip flops.

It's my wife's 10 year reunion, and I won't know anyone. The place is a nice sports bar type place, hence the nice flip flops.

Maybe regular shoes is the answer. I'm already going to be the older fat husband, so I should maybe dial down the flair regarding the flip flops.

10 year reunion???? :D Jeez, rr juniorette celebrated her 10 year reunion (HS) 2 years ago. :wacko:

Where did I put my walker? :D

:wacko: So you robbed the cradle?