[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need a few prayers

Mark5

I will start off by saying THANK YOU for all the responses and well wishes.. If you knew my wife you would know how much this is uplifting her spirits.. She has a huge smile on her face right now and says THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.. She has the kindest heart I have ever known and all the well wishes have definetly brightened her day.. I always tell her about the HUDDLE community and the nice people in it and now she gets to see it first hand.

Now if somebody will volunteer to mow my yard she would be even happier !!! Oh wait, thats MY job.. nevermind. :wacko:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko: sent :D

My best friends wife is battling this right now. You were included in our nightly "Lay me down to sleeps". Tears my heart out. Stay strong!

This is Aqualung's wife. And believe me when I tell you this is the best community ever. I hope your wife will stay strong and fight through this. You need to be there for her, as I'm sure you will be, and remember if you need any help, this is the place to come. My thoughts will be with you and her. Hang in there.

This is Aqualung's wife. And believe me when I tell you this is the best community ever. I hope your wife will stay strong and fight through this. You need to be there for her, as I'm sure you will be, and remember if you need any help, this is the place to come. My thoughts will be with you and her. Hang in there.

+ a million.

Good to see you Mrs. A :wacko:

Good to see you Mrs. A :D

:wacko: Absolutely

And prayers still coming Mark

Had a whole house full of people for a party yesterday. Whenever I have that situation going on, after the grill cools off, I sneak off and take a moment to say hello to those in my life that have passed on. Last night I wished my grandfather, Nathan Bong, Justin Skin and aqua a happy 4th of July. Selfishly, I sough counsel from aqua on the proper ranking of Addai, Westbrook and Lynch.

Hope you are doing well Audrey.

15th will be here before we know it. Hang in there Mark.