[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Busted

theeohiostate

11:00 PM , 4 year old in bed, teenagers on AIM chatting away. Wife and I stroll to the basement for some one on one time.

Things getting intimate, 4 -year old starts yelling for mom . As she's taking care of it, I decide to go into the pool room , put on my best b-day suit, as I turn on the lights, I see a shadow in the corner of the room, I'm startled at first.

BAM ! !

It's our 16 year old son's girl friend curled up in the corner the room.

Needless to say, I'm shocked, naked, embarrassed and PISSED OFF.

Get the boy and tell him to take her home. We have been suspecting of him sneaking people through the walkout basement, now I have proof, but I didn't want it to happen like this.

My wife is laughing her arse off right now, but I don't know if I want that girl over here anymore after see saw the goods

Edited by theeohiostate

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decide to go into the pool room , put on my best b-day suit, as I turn on the lights, I see a shadow in the corner of the room...It's our 16 year old son's girl friend curled up in the corner the room.

If tos goes away for awhile, at least we know why. How traumatizing for a 16-year old - "you mean that 40 year old people actually HAVE SEX like teenagers? Grossl!" (do kids still say "gross"?)

You're good TOS. The wife catches you naked with your son's girlfriend and this is the story you give.

You are good. :D

When she saw you did you introduce yourself with your name, position, and THE Ohio State?

Some of you have been on fire lately. :wacko:

Nice.

My wife is laughing her arse off right now, but I don't know if I want that girl over here anymore after see saw the goods

I dont think you have to worry about this. I doubt she will want to come over anymore after seeing the goods.

Hot, but only 15

............times like these, I wish I had been circumcised

Don't be too hard on the kid. I think this is one of those deals where he probably has to get in a little trouble for disobeying your rules about sneaking people in but it's not like he applied to Michigan.

At least your son isn't sneaking guys into his room. :wacko:

This post is not getting enough credit. Be happy your son isn't sneaking Jorge from down the street into your house.

NTTAWWT