[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

More prayers and good vibes needed

Ziachild007

My oldest sister Diane has been having some problems with bad headaches and having regular seizures lately. She went to the doctor yesterday and was told that it was more than likely one of two things. He said it was either hypoglycemia or early stages of MS (multiple sclerosis). She took a test for hypoglycemia just a few months ago and it came back normal, but he want to have it done just to be sure before they start exploring the possibilities of MS. Your prayers and good thoughts for her would be appreciated.

Oh fck, I hope it's not MS. However, the symptoms you described are more consistent with an intracranial mass so I don't know why the doc thinks hypoglycemia vs. MS. That's not good either.

Either way, I'm sending my best vibes for a speedy recovery. :wacko:

From what I have gathered so far, she is having some other complications as well. One thing is they said her foot is turing in and she is having trouble walking. Also she has some like twitching type head movements and will go into spells of bad stuttering right before (or during) the seizures. My dad has epilepsy from a gas accident a few years ago and started having grand mall (sp) seizures. From what my other sister is telling me, some of Dianes seizures are full grand mall, but some are smaller, but more spasm type seizures.

Prayers sent. My eyes are still swollen after sending an e-mail to a bunch of friends back home to pray for the child of some dear friends of mine who's fighting for his life after a horrible accident at a Santa Cruz beach this past weekend.

I'm not sure how this prayer thing works, but I'm pretty sure I can muster up enough good vibes for both of our needs.

Hang in there man.

I'm sorry your sister is having these problems. :wacko: I will keep her in my prayers.

I think her doc is going to have to order an imaging test (CAT scan &/or MRI) to figure out what's going on.

Not to sound morbid but I wonder if they checked for possible brain cancer? Seems odd to me it wasn't even considered. Regardless, very best wishes for the best possible outcome.

Like Dr Chargerz suggested, they will do a brain scan if the hypoglycemia/diabetes tests come back normal.

I had a chance to talk to my sister a little more in depth today and she said she is OK with it, whatever it is. She just wants to find out what it is so she can make the necessary adjustments and go on with her life. I was glad to hear her have such a good outlook on it though. I appreciate all the prayers, thoughts and well wishes.