[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Halloween Costumes

Jackass

Did a quick search online. came across this idea: proctologist. wear doctor scrubs, smear chocolate pudding on the front and get a name tag that says: Dr. Ben Dover, Proctologist. Pretty funny - if i wasn't single and didn't think it would just horrify women i would give it some serious consideration.

Edited by Jackass

My daughter is going to be a princess. It's *really* important to her that I be her prince, so that's how I'm rolling this year. <sigh> At least I got myself a killer broadsword to accompany my otherwise pansy-ass costume.

On the plus side, my son is going to be the big bad wolf... and he insisted that the Mrs. go a little red riding hood. Atta boy, junior. :wacko:

Edited by yo mama

Did a quick search online. came across this idea: proctologist. wear doctor scrubs, smear chocolate pudding on the front and get a name tag that says: Dr. Ben Dover, Proctologist. Pretty funny - if i wasn't single and didn't think it would just horrify women i would give it some serious consideration.

So change it up. Squirt some glue on you, and go as an OB/GYN named Dr. Al Satisfy...

We went to a costume party last weekend...I wore a camoflage top/hat...hubby wore camo pants.

I was the upper GI and he was the lower GI. :wacko:

We did have one guy there in doctor's scrubs. His name tag read "Dr. Seymour Pus.s.y." On his back he had a sign that said, " I'm not really and OB/Gyn, but I'll take a peek."