[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone have snow?

Randall

Denver got a little. We were up in the mountains for the holiday, left on Saturday and am glad we did.

The normal drive of 2.5 hours took five hours due to the snow. We might have gotten stuck up there if we tried to leave Sunday.

The ice was bad too. We were going down hill after the Eisenhower Tunnel and several of us started going sideways. All recovered, but I was particularly scared and impressed with the 18-wheeler in front of us who recovered. Nicely done Mutha Trucker.

we got a good amount up here. different people are saying different things (prob depends on the area)... but 20-40" over the past few days. walking to my garage this morning snow was knee deep. poor wiegie would have needed a snorkle. i went in to help with inventory yesterday. my typical commute is 30-40 min (silverthorne to vail).. yesterday it was 2 hrs coming home.

Can you travel up to Big Bear in the morning and check for me please? :D

Much to my wife's dismay, there wasn't any last week when we were out in SoCal... but it rained a few days after we left so there might actually be some up there now.

As for Austin....... :wacko:

:wacko:

I know you northerners get sick of it, but when I see photos like that, I just wish we at least some days like that down here in the south.

Oh sometimes after a storm it's calm and very beautiful It can look like the tress are all flocked like Christmas trees. Other times the tree branches are completely coated in ice. Most people up here like the fall color the best but winter can be beautiful too.

• 2 weeks later...
:D

I know you northerners get sick of it, but when I see photos like that, I just wish we at least some days like that down here in the south.

F that :wacko: Growing up in northern NY has me not missing that chit. Shoveled and sloshed through enough of it to last a lifetime. I have pics for when I get sentimental about it. Now back to the garden...