[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thanks LT..

dolphz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've finally come to the realization that LT probably doesn't have any monster games left in him...hopefully LJ can bail me out on Sunday.

Oh well, it could have been much worse...I could have drafted Brady, or one of the long list of RBs that did not live up to expectations this year...like LJ!

Playing at home against the Raiders in a national game means you have seen the best of Tomlinson.

alas, prolly so. but I still want to see where he's at early on next season. obviously his days as the #1 pick, carry fantasy teams on his shoulders days are over. but a small part of me is thinking he might be had at great bargains next year.

29 is not a good number for a RB's age.

Some do well after reaching that age but most see a dramatic decrease in production.

Exactly the reason I declined a trade offer in weeks 2 & 3 that would have gotten me LT.

Norv Turner isn't a good head coach either.

You guys are ripping LT for his performance? I hope DeAngelo gets at least that this week.

You think that it is OK for a player (who was most likely drafted 1 - 2 overall) to perform like Deangelo Williams (who was most likely drafted 9-10 rounds later)? In Week 14, nonetheless, when most fantasy playoffs start?

You think that it is OK for a player (who was most likely drafted 1 - 2 overall) to perform like Deangelo Williams (who was most likely drafted 9-10 rounds later)? In Week 14, nonetheless, when most fantasy playoffs start?

Honestly, this point in the season who cares where you drafted people? You need your points to be higher than your opponents points. You had time to made necessary adjustments. 25 touches for 90 yards and a TD is pretty good in my book. I would take that from my RB1 every week.

ETA: And in my book, LT lost his RB1/Stud status weeks ago.

Edited by MrTed46