[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank you The Huddle.com

rajncajn

You didn't hold my hand week in & week out. You didn't tell me who would score me the most points. All you did is give me a bunch of BS contradicting projections & commentary & forced me process it all on my own and make my own decisions for my lineups. Now as a result I am appearing in 3 league championships this week thanks to your crappy site.

I'd just like to say thank you for being the WORST site in the industry. :D

:wacko:

I would also like to say that I knew I was going to the Superbowl in OUTRAGED becuase the huddle predicted that McNabb would have 210,1 and Lewis would have 40 rushing. Well it turns out that McNabb actually had 295, 2, 1 and Lewis had 46 combined rush/rec and now I lost. I blame the huddle for this travesty :wacko: I lost by 7 points and if you notice the difference in McNabbs predictions and his actual ouput there within lies the difference :D

Edited by T_bone65

Seriously, what do you all expect when many Huddlers compete in leagues with guys who make the Huddle predictions. Just like the Vegas touts who make public predictions to keep a line from moving too much when they load up the opposite way, the Huddle staff is going to make predictions that they know are wrong so that they can gain from everyone's misfortune.

The smart move is to play the opposite direction. That's unless you know that they know that you're playing the opposite direction and they intentionally try to get prognostications correct just to screw you over yet again... :wacko:

Nutville Danglers playing for all the chips.

http://game.wcoff.com/cgi-bin/welcome_page...fantasyfootball

Edited by rattsass

How is the Huddle doing this year in leagues?

http://www14.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/30081

I am defending my title in SOFA Auction. The other SOFA teams fell off before including Darin just lost in the playoffs in SOFA IDP.

I am playing in the Super Bowl this week in the Inaugural Blitz Experts Invitational (it is an ALL IDP no offense league)

http://www26.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/45619

Edit: I lost J.Phillips (TB) to a broken forearm so I will be scrambling at 1 Safety spot this week.

Edited by keggerz