[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Careful what you say...

detlef

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was a couple my wife and i knew from college. they were pretty serious in college, so it wasn't a surprise when we found out they got married after graduating. although we weren't that friendly, they sent us both friend requests, and we accepted them. the couple would write on each others' facebook walls all day and comment on photos of the kids that the other one posted, which my wife and i thought was kind of weird (uh, why not just call each other?). then, about a month ago, the wife changed her status from "married" to "it's complicated." then she changed it to "single." then their status updates said stuff like, "XXX is moving out today." then there were the photos of the moving trucks. then "XXXX is going to mediation," and stuff like that. each person removed the other from their friends list, and the wife dropped her married name. it was all very strange. no vitriolic wall posts or anything, but still, it was bizarre.

I don't know about this Facebook thing. I got a friend request from some guy using the handle "Menudo" within minutes of my wife warning me about sexual predators on MySpace and Facebook. :wacko:

Stay clear of that dude. He sent me an autographed Ben Roethlisberger jock strap once I added him.

:D Like he'd actually let go of that...

I have to agree ...i think he recently posted a video of himself taking yodeling lessons ...he also invited me to a game called " tickle my hairy under arms " and told me it was like scrabble

:D

Do you still act? This is a serious question as I'm sure you know I work in the biz. Are you a SAG member?

I've been involved with community theater and Starlight Theater productions in the past, but I stopped auditioning several years ago. My last role was Cogsworth in Beauty & The Beast in 2005.

I think you're underestimating the benefit of seeing which ex girlfriends are still hot.

You are right on with this. I just joined 2-3 days ago and have become i friends with 2 ex chicks I dated. The one I had an absolute crush on and dumped me right away looks alright and the one I schtooped and never intended to date still looks absolutely hot.

Can't wait for the remaining who rode on my 3-inch penis. :wacko:

When I signed back in after being a member for a year I did my profile and made my status married and it said that I did that..Atomic then sent me this message " Big mistake man big mistake " :wacko:

It said "Vinny Boombatz is now married" I had to react to it in the only way I knew how.

*names changed to protect identities.

You are right on with this. I just joined 2-3 days ago and have become i friends with 2 ex chicks I dated. The one I had an absolute crush on and dumped me right away looks alright and the one I schtooped and never intended to date still looks absolutely hot.

Can't wait for the remaining who rode on my 3-inch penis. :D

Did he mean to say 3? :wacko:

I joined the group but I have very :wacko: feelings about it. My worst nightmare would be to have any of my students find my page. And then there's the whole worlds collide thing...do I really want my hometown friends seeing my FF friends and likewise? And then there's family. Oy.

I wish there was a way I could put each set of those people into a box. I guess I'd have to make up names and have separate accounts. :D