[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What Do You Have Planned For The Weekend?

Footballjoe

Tomorrow and Sunday it is suppose to be in the 60's here in Virginia. Next week in the high 50's. :wacko:

Wash cars

Touch up some paint around my exterior

Rake the side yard and back yard

Finish building my fence to expand my garden area

Buy some Blueberry and Rasberry plants (I saw them in Lowes yeaterday)

Do a side hustle plumbing job on Sat morning.

Work in the garage finishing the clean up I started.

Its amazing how much you can try to do when there is no Football games on and not much going on in FF. BTW I do not count the Pro Bowl game as football since I have rarely seen any parts of a game.

Seeing Rise of the Lycans with my 16yr old son tonight.

Coaching basketball Sat. morning for my 7yr old who's pretty good followed by coaching my 4yr old (patience - gotta keep telling myself... patience). Maybe put some curtain rods up. That's on my honey-do list.

Playing hoops myself Sat. 5pm. Renting a movie Sat. night

Sunday - church, TV, then 16yr old plays indoor flag football Sun. afternoon. Sun night chill out and get some work done on the laptop watching TV.

Sounds spectacular huh?

Well I'm in California for the last time (well, for the foreseeable future) and trying to go out in style. Had an Italian sausage sandwich at one of my favorite spots in my hometown today for lunch. Going out with some old high school buddies tonight, after having dinner with my folks. Tomorrow I'm going to visit a friend at his final resting place, then head over to a friend's baby's birthday party. Odd sequence, for sure. Then headed out for drinks with old fraternity/college friends and going to see our alma mater play UCI in hoops. Then, likely some more partying (maybe with my sister) and heading home Sunday morning. Full plate but I'm excited for the next 40 hours or so.

Leaving Saturday morning for Portland with the wife. Staying at The Benson for a 4-day Conference with some of my biggest clients. Saturday night I'm taking one of my better clients and his wife out to dinner @ Henry's in downtown Portland. Fantastic atmosphere, great place to eat and they have over 100 microbrews on tap! Sunday afternoon driving to the Rose Garden for the Trailblazer-NY Knicks game where I get to see two studs from my hometown go against each other, Brandon Roy and Nate Robinson. We've got tickets 3 rows up from the floor right at half court!! :wacko: Tickets are courtesy of one of my customers :D After the game it's back to The Benson for a cocktail party to kickoff the Conference. Monday, conference and meetings all day. Dinner at one of the better steakhouses in the PNW, El Gaucho's, later that night. Conference goes until early afternoon on Tuesday and then we drive back to my hometown in Washington. Should be a great weekend!

I hate you people who live in warm weather.

Then you're gonna love this...

Tonight - just a movie at home with the Mrs.

Tomorrow - daughter's soccer game in the morning (about 60 degrees and sunny), late morning and into the afternoon or beyond... GASPARILLA!!! It's a celebration of the historical Jose Gaspar(pirate) invasion of Tampa. A ton of boats, including a pirate ship with guns ablazing, in the bay, a parade featuring everyone of any significance in Tampa on floats throwing beads to people, including women baring their breasts and lots of alcohol. (about 70 degrees)

Sunday - relax and recover

Tonight will be at home with family.

Tomorrow running errands and such as we are supposed to have an open house (though it may be moved to Sunday) so have to be out of house. At night my son is having a friend stay over, so I am either gonna be at home or I am going to put myself in the doghouse and go out and play cards or something.

Possible open house, but other than that doing some errands around the house.

Hoping to give wife a pickle tickle or two over the weekend.

sat: work... prob go out for dinner, then hottubin'.

sunday: might test my ankle and ski vail. if not, take daughter sledding again

monday: PT for ankle. watch daugher during the day. 2 hr training at work later in the day.

Saturday--My son's soccer team has two games for the end of season tournament. I'm the coach. If they do well, they play sunday. On Saturday evening, he "crosses over" from a cub scout to a boy scout.

Sunday--either I have soccer games or I have nothing to do.

Think I'll pack it in

and buy a pick-up

Take it down to L.A.

Find a place to call my own

and try to fix up.

Start a brand new day.

The woman I'm thinking of,

she loved me all up

But I'm so down today

She's so fine, she's in my mind.

I hear her callin'.

See the lonely boy,

out on the weekend

Trying to make it pay.

Can't relate to joy,

he tries to speak and

Can't begin to say.

She got pictures on the wall,

they make me look up

From her big brass bed.

Now I'm running down the road

trying to stay up

Somewhere in her head.

The woman I'm thinking of,

she loved me all up

But I'm so down today

She's so fine she's in my mind.

I hear her callin'.

See the lonely boy,

out on the weekend

Trying to make it pay.

Can't relate to joy,

he tries to speak and

Can't begin to say.

Wanted to celebrate a work promotion that I got the word on today but wife and child are both sick with some nasty virus that has fluids coming out of both ends. All weekend plans are very much on hold right now.

Edited by Skippy

Ordered C&C RA3 yesterday and paid a little extra for next day delivery.

Amazon blew it and it won't get here til Monday! :wacko: I had the weekend planed! Got the extra $$ back, but I'd rather have the game.

Alternate plan:

:D

Wanted to celebrate a work promotion that I got the word on today but wife and child are both sick some nasty virus that has fluids coming out of both ends. All weekend plans are very much on hold right now.

:D

EF:

Congrats on the promotion, my friend! Colds may linger, but promo's should last longer. :D:wacko:

Edited by rocknrobn26

Wanted to celebrate a work promotion that I got the word on today but wife and child are both sick with some nasty virus that has fluids coming out of both ends. All weekend plans are very much on hold right now.

sorry to hear about it, Skippy, you very well may be next...the same thing happened to my household a couple of months ago...my doctor was gracious enough to call in the following meds without an appointment:

don't know if these names are truncated but: (any doctors in the house)

Promethazi/Lipoil LI/Polox gel---a gel in a syringe you apply to the abdomen & rub in to ease nausea & combat vomiting

Diphenoxylate-Atropine Tablmyl--for the runs

both worked wonders and quickly eased the pain and symptoms :wacko:

good luck!

:wacko: when things get better.

I am running a bad cold myself.

We've had 5 days now where temps have dropped into the 20's at night. I've lost so many plants around my yard (I live on 2 acres on the Intercoastal) that it will take weeks to re-plant and years before we truly recover from this years winter. Lots of nice big tropicals are just gone. Gonna start ripping out the carcasses tomorrow.

Tomorrow and Sunday it is suppose to be in the 60's here in Virginia. Next week in the high 50's. :D

Wash cars

Touch up some paint around my exterior

Rake the side yard and back yard

Finish building my fence to expand my garden area

Buy some Blueberry and Rasberry plants (I saw them in Lowes yeaterday)

Do a side hustle plumbing job on Sat morning.

Work in the garage finishing the clean up I started.

Its amazing how much you can try to do when there is no Football games on and not much going on in FF. BTW I do not count the Pro Bowl game as football since I have rarely seen any parts of a game.

I arrived at my plumbing job at 9:30 this morning. I was finished in just over an hour and got home about 11:15. I took a 45 minutes and watched a recored episode of Property Ladder. After that I went outside and started raking the side of the house outside the fence. I have about 5 pine trees lining that side of the house. After raking I went in for lunch and watch episode 2 of Property Ladder. I then nwent out an started bagging the pine straw. Twenty-two bags later I am done. I play with the dog for 20 minutes and now I am completely done! Wore out! Booped! Old! :wacko: Nap time.

Tomorrow and Sunday it is suppose to be in the 60's here in Virginia. Next week in the high 50's. :wacko:

Wash cars

Heh, I just got in washing Da Vette, Da Truck, and Da Corolla. Awesome day. Basically just knocked the dust of the Vette since I haven't driven it in about 2 months.