[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

new addition to the bier family

Bier Meister

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That little guy, even though he has devilish eyes :D , looks like a keeper, and should fill the void. Good luck w/ him. Did I ever discuss the "bell trick" for them going out to do their duty? Worked great for Hersh, still does for Nilly, Very easy to execute/train.

Enjoy! :wacko:

we usally are turned off by the "evil eyes" in huskies, and prefer the white faces. these are more subtle and he has the bluest eyes i've ever seen. not sure if you can see in the pics, but his facial markings resemble an upsidedown eagle. one of my old neighbors used a bell to teach "out." i'll see if i can get my hands on one from work.

• 9 months later...

I've wanted a husky desperately since elementary school, but I've never had all the pieces in place. I was thinking next year I might get a Keeshond--kind of like a 1:4 scale model of a husky.

A buddy of mine fenced in his yard and got a Malamute, and that thing laughs at his silly little fence 2-3 times a week. He's a magnificent animal, and all sorts of fun, but it's kind of like having Shaq's lap dog.

Peace

policy

I've wanted a husky desperately since elementary school, but I've never had all the pieces in place. I was thinking next year I might get a Keeshond--kind of like a 1:4 scale model of a husky.

A buddy of mine fenced in his yard and got a Malamute, and that thing laughs at his silly little fence 2-3 times a week. He's a magnificent animal, and all sorts of fun, but it's kind of like having Shaq's lap dog.

Peace

policy

norwegian elkhounds are a great breed as well.

Beautiful dog - I love huskies.

Policy, we had a Keeshond (pronounced (kay-sund) for over 12 years. She was the smartest, most loyal dog I've ever seen. Never sick at all - was a car that got her then at 12 years old. She knew our names (go get Momma - and she would), and she would play with everyone else without being rough except me, and we were rough playmates. Miss that dog to this day.