[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

American Idol

Menudo

Adam is just getting old to me. It's the same squealing week in and week out. He's very talented but I don't think he'll win. The homo card will hurt him.

So you are saying more straight homo-phobic guys are watching American Idol than teenyboppers, women and gheys? :wacko:

Edited by cre8tiff

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are saying more straight homo-phobic guys are watching American Idol than teenyboppers, women and gheys? :wacko:

Not sure why you're lumping women and homos together.

I'll try and find the AOL poll where around 65% of voters said Adam's sexuality would influence their vote. The guy gives me the creeps. I doubt I'm the only one.

Adam, Kris and Allison all have won, IMHO. The three of them will have major contracts and we will hear them on the radio.

I think you're overestimating their ability. How many contestants in 10 years of A.I have we heard regularly on the radio. Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood...

I think you're overestimating their ability. How many contestants in 10 years of A.I have we heard regularly on the radio. Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood...

I think you are underestimating how many have gotten record deals and are being heard on the radio...if BUCKY COVENINGTON can get a record deal it sure wont surprise me to see those 3 land deals....and off the top of my head here are some former Idols that didnt win that have/had deals

Clay, Bucky, Melinda Dolittle, Daughtry, Pickler, Castro, Johns, Smithson, Covington, Bo, Phil(bald guy), Josh (former marine or something like that), Degarmo..and I am sure there are more too

now they may not all have had TOP 40 success but they have record deals and I am sure many if not all have gotten radio airtime too

Edited by keggerz

Dial Idol has Kris going home tonight. No way that can happen. He'll be saved.

I'm not so sure about that. Last two weeks were just OK IMO. He's better than Lil, but that may not be enough at this point of the competition with 7 left.

Adam is just getting old to me. It's the same squealing week in and week out. He's very talented but I don't think he'll win. The homo card will hurt him.

I have to agree here. I would like to hear him sing a song one week without the squealing. That part is getting old. Let's see how you are singing "normal" just one time.

I have to agree here. I would like to hear him sing a song one week without the squealing. That part is getting old. Let's see how you are singing "normal" just one time.

ummm, last week with the Tears for Fears song :wacko:

I think you are underestimating how many have gotten record deals and are being heard on the radio...if BUCKY COVENINGTON can get a record deal it sure wont surprise me to see those 3 land deals....and off the top of my head here are some former Idols that didnt win that have/had deals

Clay, Bucky, Melinda Dolittle, Daughtry, Pickler, Castro, Johns, Smithson, Covington, Bo, Phil(bald guy), Josh (former marine or something like that), Degarmo..and I am sure there are more too

now they may not all have had TOP 40 success but they have record deals and I am sure many if not all have gotten radio airtime too

I guess i just don't listen to the radio stations that are playing their music. And i should've included Daughtry who i have heard on the radio.

DialIdol had Kris going home last week...he wasn't in the bottom three.

I'm pretty sure they had the blind guy going home. They've been spot on with the ones being sent home. They've been off a little with the bottom 3 though.

Edit: You're right...they had Kris predicted to be voted off last week.

Edited by Double Agent

Despite Adam's obvious vocal talent, I think you all overestimate his interest in being a recording star. I firmly believe that his true love is acting and that he will simply use Idol to catapult himself into an acting career. On the other hand, I think Allison is a "singer."

Despite Adam's obvious vocal talent, I think you all overestimate his interest in being a recording star. I firmly believe that his true love is acting and that he will simply use Idol to catapult himself into an acting career. On the other hand, I think Allison is a "singer."

While that may be the case, he was allready on that path with a lead in THE major West Coast production of "Wicked". I think his mind is on bigger and better things by now. (That is not a ghey reference).