[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

American Idol

Menudo

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell him if he trims his eyebrows I'll vote for him.

Trim his eyebrows? OK...I'll make sure I mention that one of the members of the Fantasy Football website that I post on thinks he needs some beauty tips. Never thought I would see that in the huddle, but i will certainly make it a point to tell him. If he asks me about the person giving the beauty tips, should I tell him that the person is ghey or a woman?

I guess the name "double agent" just about sums that one up.

Anoop is a friend of mine not to mention a pretty awesome person to boot. Save your insults and piss poor jokes for someone else.

Trim his eyebrows? OK...I'll make sure I mention that one of the members of the Fantasy Football website that I post on thinks he needs some beauty tips. Never thought I would see that in the huddle, but i will certainly make it a point to tell him. If he asks me about the person giving the beauty tips, should I tell him that the person is ghey or a woman?

Anoop is a friend of mine not to mention a pretty awesome person to boot. Save your insults and piss poor jokes for someone else.

So is he getting some awesome tail, or not?

:wacko:

Don't get mad at things posted on the innernets.....it doesn't mean much.

Anoop has done well. I don't think he has a shot at winning, but then I am pretty sure the contest is all but over for everyone. Adam is clearly a step ahead of the rest. I like Danny Gokey, and Allison and Kris and Anoop have had some pretty good performances, but Adam brings it every week.

He should be proud, as should the people around him be. There's no shame in going home at this point. This is probably the strongest Idol in terms of talent in the history of the show.

Eyebrow jokes are funny. You have to be able to laugh a little, even at yourself...or your bushy eyebrowed friend.

:wacko:

Don't get mad at things posted on the innernets.....it doesn't mean much.

Anoop has done well. I don't think he has a shot at winning, but then I am pretty sure the contest is all but over for everyone. Adam is clearly a step ahead of the rest. I like Danny Gokey, and Allison and Kris and Anoop have had some pretty good performances, but Adam brings it every week.

He should be proud, as should the people around him be. There's no shame in going home at this point. This is probably the strongest Idol in terms of talent in the history of the show.

Eyebrow jokes are funny. You have to be able to laugh a little, even at yourself...or your bushy eyebrowed friend.

I'm not mad in the least. One year ago a friend comes to my bar and mentions that he was thinking about trying out for Idol. After over 100,000 people trying out, he is in the final seven. I'm pretty content with that, and I agree that Adam is the clear cut winner. I think I responded in part due to someone elses statement that this is "American" Idol...

he has some bushy eyebrows, and a pretty big make up team as well....but they are in no way as bad as my uni-brow that my gf plucks every two weeks.

Edited by KSUChiefsTarheelFan

wow, dude...please clear this up for me.....you actually know the noop-dawg? :wacko:

I've never seen someone so incredibly proud of being the friend of somebody on a gameshow :D

And obviously you have never known someone on a game show :D

Anoop IS a friend of mine. I actually work with his best friend, and thru him over the past year and some change, I have gotten to know him and his parents. He is a great kid and his parents are pretty cool too. They always encouraged him to think about schoolfirst, and never were really keen on him singing. It took a while but now they are all for him following his DREAMS. I hate the show, and wouldn't be watching it unless he or someone i knew was on there. That game show you speak of is his ticket to success though, doing something he has a passion for. And this is possible whether he wins the whole thing or not. I ask you this though...if you had a friend that was doing ANYTHING on that level, would YOU not be proud as well?

You need to tell him he owes it to us at The Huddle to capitalize on this.

Will do...I'm hoping he does for his own sanity. If he leaves there and looks back at all the trim he could have had, I'm sure he will regret it. He attributes it to being focused.

KSU...come on man. It was a joke.

But your point is noted and I'll shift my jokes to Adam Lambert and Irish.

Edited by Double Agent

Anoop and Matt were probably better than Gokey and Kris.

no way. i really liked kris's version, and i thought that, vocally, gokey was good. i hope it comes down to adam, gokey, kris and allison, because i don't really care about the other three.

i also have to say that if someone made a tv remote that had a button to eliminate anything paula abdul says, i would buy it. the woman adds NOTHING. i really hope she's gone next year.

no way. i really liked kris's version, and i thought that, vocally, gokey was good. i hope it comes down to adam, gokey, kris and allison, because i don't really care about the other three.

i also have to say that if someone made a tv remote that had a button to eliminate anything paula abdul says, i would buy it. the woman adds NOTHING. i really hope she's gone next year.

Blame the PA's that keep her "COKE" cup filled with Vodka.

Blame the PA's that keep her "COKE" cup filled with Vodka.

Notice Ryan drank out of Kara's cup? I'd like to see him take a swig of the go-go juice Paula is inbibing. :D

I think the two that SHOULD be gone are Lil and Matt. But Anoop may get the axe. :wacko:

Allison totally lost my wife last night. She kept saying the 16-year old was too young to be singing a song about needing some "Hot Stuff". :D