[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

American Idol

Menudo

1. gokey - adult contemporary, we'd never hear from him agian if he won.

2. kris - no chance

3. allison - only chance out of this group to have a top 40 single

4. adam - Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat is calling him on Broadway. We'll never hear from him again.

5. matt g. - no chance

Gokey will win and be at the top of the charts for years. He has a big voice that can hit any note. The only way he disappears is if he gets lazy or drugs. He's got a huge future ahead of him.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The big question is, how is his 15 minutes of fame playing with the chicks? :D <--- bushy brows oddly relevant here. Looks kinda like him. :wacko:

I don't know bout the chicks...still trying to figure out if he's actually into chicks. He has a full beard and stach as well. He is trying to look like the most interesting man in the world.

Adam deserved to be in the bottom with his dragqueen performance but they never actually say that he had the second lowest vote tally (which they have never, ever released... ever...). I think they stuck Adam in there to prompt more people to vote next week.

It was time for Matt to go IMO. If Adam went next, I would be ecstatic though that won't happen. I think Danny, Allison and Kris all deserve to be there. I have no idea who will go home next now. I think that is the strongest final four in the history of Idol and maybe all four are better than when McPhee and Hicks made the final two.

Top 4 end up Adam, Gokey, Kris & Allison. Lil, goes home tonight, Anoop next, Matt, Allison gets a 1 week save but still goes before Gokey. Kris ends up with a broader fan base & wins over Adam in the final.

Allison is next

Adam deserved to be in the bottom with his dragqueen performance but they never actually say that he had the second lowest vote tally (which they have never, ever released... ever...). I think they stuck Adam in there to prompt more people to vote next week.

It was time for Matt to go IMO. If Adam went next, I would be ecstatic though that won't happen. I think Danny, Allison and Kris all deserve to be there. I have no idea who will go home next now. I think that is the strongest final four in the history of Idol and maybe all four are better than when McPhee and Hicks made the final two.

I agree. I worked the show last year and I'm not so sure either David would win it this year.

I agree. I worked the show last year and I'm not so sure either David would win it this year.

IMO a few of the idols may have better singing voices, but I would still vote for Cook over any one of them. My wife would beat you to a pulp for even suggesting such a thing. :wacko:

Idol has been on record as saying that the bottom two are, indeed, the bottom two....no conspiracy theory. To find out they are screwing around with vote totals for ratings purposes would be a bummer and permanently affect the integrity fo the show....I doubt they'd risk that. In today's day and age of information, that kind of info would likely have been leaked already, IMO.

I think that is the strongest final four in the history of Idol and maybe all four are better than when McPhee and Hicks made the final two.

+1

I think that is the strongest final four in the history of Idol and maybe all four are better than when McPhee and Hicks made the final two.

Even more so than when Clay Aiken & Reuben Studdard were the top two.

I really don't think adam has much of a chance of winning. I think everyone who would be voting for him probably already is and has been...as more contestants fall out, I don't see their supporters going to adam. as guys like anoop and matt g. go out, their votes are going to go mostly to kris and gokey I would think.

I really don't think adam has much of a chance of winning. I think everyone who would be voting for him probably already is and has been...as more contestants fall out, I don't see their supporters going to adam. as guys like anoop and matt g. go out, their votes are going to go mostly to kris and gokey I would think.

I would prefer Adam NOT win. I htink he has the best chance of any of them to make a hugh impact. I truly would love to see another rocker in the vein of Axl, Steven Tyler, Freddie Mercury, etc. break on scene and take down the hip-hop stranglehold on pop.

I think Adam could fit that bill, and then some. As long as he isn't bound by the winner's contract. :wacko:

Edited by cre8tiff

I truly would love to see another rocker in the vein of Axl, Steven Tyler, Freddie Mercury, etc. break on scene and take down the hip-hop stranglehold on pop.

BTW, WTH was that crap from Jamie Fox? I couldn't tell when he was "singing" & when he wasn't. That sucked even worse than the Kanye West one.

:wacko: I told my wife last night it looked like he was lip synching.

http://www.inquisitr.com/23129/jamie-foxx-...can-idol-video/

Edited by rajncajn

BTW, WTH was that crap from Jamie Fox? I couldn't tell when he was "singing" & when he wasn't. That sucked even worse than the Kanye West one.

:wacko: I told my wife last night it looked like he was lip synching.

http://www.inquisitr.com/23129/jamie-foxx-...can-idol-video/

I don't think he was lip-synching....his mic was live, it just wasn't up very high and he was sorta singing along with some other dude and a pre-recorded robot or something. pretty lame music.

I would prefer Adam NOT win. I htink he has the best chance of any of them to make a hugh impact. I truly would love to see another rocker in the vein of Axl, Steven Tyler, Freddie Mercury, etc. break on scene and take down the hip-hop stranglehold on pop.

I think Adam could fit that bill, and then some. As long as he isn't bound by the winner's contract. :wacko:

This is a very good point. It seems obvious to me that he is a better singer than all of the others, but he does have a specific style that could definitely rub people the wrong way. This weeks vote could either significantly boost his votes going forward, or he could be one of the next 2 to go.

Whatever it was, it was crap. And my jaw dropped when it was revealed that song was #1 in the country.

I agree. Thank god for DVR - I was actually wondering what Jamie Foxx's music was going to be like and after 10 seconds of that crap I fast forwarded it to the end of the song. I really can't believe that people like that music but I also don't understand how anyone like rap/hip hop??? That music is junk to my ears. #1 song makes me cringe at the youth of the world that is actually listening to that garbage.

I agree. Thank god for DVR - I was actually wondering what Jamie Foxx's music was going to be like and after 10 seconds of that crap I fast forwarded it to the end of the song. I really can't believe that people like that music but I also don't understand how anyone like rap/hip hop??? That music is junk to my ears. #1 song makes me cringe at the youth of the world that is actually listening to that garbage.

I think growing up with Herbie Hancock has soiled me on that particular style of music. Herbie is a MUCH MUCH better jazz musician.

I think it's an interesting way to battle the "vote for the worst" crowd, who was pulling for Matt this week.

Idol has been on record as saying that the bottom two are, indeed, the bottom two....no conspiracy theory. To find out they are screwing around with vote totals for ratings purposes would be a bummer and permanently affect the integrity fo the show....I doubt they'd risk that. In today's day and age of information, that kind of info would likely have been leaked already, IMO.

+1

when they say someone is the bottom 3 and bottom 2 etc I believe that...but they never said Adam was bottom 2....so he could have been at worst bottom 3...there have been other times when they havent said the last two standing were in the bottom 2...yet there are times when they have said "America this is your bottom 2" or however they say it.