[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm not a redneck

polksalet

I know you are right about the 4x4s. How are they stuck in the middle of the road?

The place we bought is friggin wet. There is a road through the middle of the place I thought was dry. I was way wrong, obviously. I really thought since it was on top of the hill I would be ok. Now I've gotta go talk a buddy/neighbor of mine to bringing his tractor up there.

The place we bought is friggin wet. There is a road through the middle of the place I thought was dry. I was way wrong, obviously. I really thought since it was on top of the hill I would be ok. Now I've gotta go talk a buddy/neighbor of mine to bringing his tractor up there.

On the plus side it is not supposed to rain until maybe Sunday so eventually it will dry out and you can move the vehicles.

On the plus side it is not supposed to rain until maybe Sunday so eventually it will dry out and you can move the vehicles.

The Dodge is stuck in a spring :wacko:

I didnt know the spring was there until it crashed through.

Thinking of buying 90 acres near Bagata on the Sulphur River. If we end up getting it, I'm sure I'll be getting stuck quite often.

right down the skreet from me

Thinking of buying 90 acres near Bagata on the Sulphur River. If we end up getting it, I'm sure I'll be getting stuck quite often.

oh yeah, a lot of that will be part of the new lake if the thing goes through

Hmmm, I've never had my 4x4 stuck, but then again it's a Chevy. If I was closer I'd come pull you out.

I bet my quad could pull a dodge or a ford out.

Chevy would pull them both out at the same time. Not to mention about 8 of them gay Jap Titans or Tundras that get stuck if it gets cloudy.

Chevy would pull them both out at the same time. Not to mention about 8 of them gay Jap Titans or Tundras that get stuck if it gets cloudy.

< clicky

As for the jap trucks... well thats like bringing a knife to a gunfight..

:D

Edited by Front Row

< clicky

As for the jap trucks... well thats like bringing a knife to a gunfight..

:D

:DWe did that a lot in the shop parking lot in high school - loved it. One of my proudest moto moments was ripping a brand new '89 Chev 454 across the parking lot with my hopped up posi '79 Ford. That jackass was pissed off. :D

Redneck games is fun.

You don't have a good come along, polk? That and a high lift jack and 2 x 10s will you you unstuck just about anywhere. My only question is, why would you want to get a Dodge unstick? :D

:wacko:We did that a lot in the shop parking lot in high school - loved it. One of my proudest moto moments was ripping a brand new '89 Chev 454 across the parking lot with my hopped up posi '79 Ford. That jackass was pissed off. :D

Redneck games is fun.

You don't have a good come along, polk? That and a high lift jack and 2 x 10s will you you unstuck just about anywhere. My only question is, why would you want to get a Dodge unstick? :D

I dont have anything to hook the come along to. The whole place is covered in 1" maples.

Mrs. d3 says "I found the most redneck guy in California and married him".

:wacko:

Apparently she'd never been to Bakersfield. :D

Or Stockton, Fresno, Manteca, Merced, Modesto, or... well, basically all of Northern CA outside of the San Jose/SF to Sacramento corridor. :D

For a state whose natives make fun of rednecks, I think CA has more than 80% of the other states combined. :D